Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Wish i hadn't got this from Gamestop now, Amazon is doing a steelbook.

I got it from GS for the Batman Beyond skin which will now only be usable in an empty Gotham City with nothing to do with it and in chalenges :(

The game is gonna be great no doubt but Rocksteady is beyond stupid to sell DLC for use in select portion of the game.

If other past games like Force Unleashed can have DLC costumes to use throughout the whole game what is Rocksteady's excuse?

I think you can use DLC costumes on your second pass through the game ... to do side-missions or Riddler challenges that weren't complete, or just to start again for game+.

SnakeDoc

A few awesome Arkham City Catwoman wallpapers for you guys:

Batman,%20Arkham%20City%20wallpaper,%20art,%20batman,%20catwoman,%20city,%20mask,%20night%20suit,%20latex.jpg

batman-arkham-city-194_Catwoman_OWA-1280px-50p.jpg

Catwoman+Wallpaper+Arkham+City+.jpg

First Full Look At Catwoman's BTAS Skin In Arkham City
w7v82.png

nFVEK.png

8Do7j.png

Wish i hadn't got this from Gamestop now, Amazon is doing a steelbook.

I got it from GS for the Batman Beyond skin which will now only be usable in an empty Gotham City with nothing to do with it and in chalenges :(

The game is gonna be great no doubt but Rocksteady is beyond stupid to sell DLC for use in select portion of the game.

If other past games like Force Unleashed can have DLC costumes to use throughout the whole game what is Rocksteady's excuse?

Beyond skin in gameplay ... not great pictures ...

k3tbmx.jpg

2ypdapx.jpg

nnwtqa.jpg

Actually, I'm not a huge fan of the Beyond look. Partially because its the only skin that isn't actually Bruce Wayne ... which makes no freaking sense in the game. Wayne never wore the Beyond costume. I also don't like the black-over-the-mouth thing ... which also doesn't make any logistical sense (it should either cover the mouth completely, or not at all -- being able to talk through the costume is weird).

SnakeDoc

Beyond skin in gameplay ... not great pictures ...

k3tbmx.jpg

2ypdapx.jpg

nnwtqa.jpg

Actually, I'm not a huge fan of the Beyond look. Partially because its the only skin that isn't actually Bruce Wayne ... which makes no freaking sense in the game. Wayne never wore the Beyond costume. I also don't like the black-over-the-mouth thing ... which also doesn't make any logistical sense (it should either cover the mouth completely, or not at all -- being able to talk through the costume is weird).

SnakeDoc

Its from the future, you can talk through your suits there :lol

Did he? I thought it was always Terry. Was it the old-guy Bruce?

SnakeDoc

yeah in the pilot episode of Beyond you see an old Bruce Wayne get his ass handed to him wearing the suit. just got my tracking info for my CE from amazon. really looking forward to it.

Last edited:

FYI, if you buy a NOS rewards drink you can get the Batman Beyond skin by redeeming it on their site. I'm going to buy my first NOS :lol

I haven't bought a NOS energy drink in years...........I'll stop by the gas station tomorrow after I pick up the game. :lol

How? :dunno Are you taking the day off work?

I think there was a report in the paper over here when Black ops was released on the amount of sick days called in :lol

Soon enough there will be an anti-gaming article about how much the economy has lost based on people taking days off on the days highly anticipated game release arrives.

I work nights and I took tonight off so I could go pick this up tonight plus my Best Buy is having a sort of little party thing for the release!!!

If its anything like the midnight release of the Dark Knight, it won't be anything great. They made us stand in line outside until like 10 minutes after midnight and then we just grabbed our copy and checked out. I've found most midnight releases are fairly uneventful :dunno

I think there was a report in the paper over here when Black ops was released on the amount of sick days called in :lol

Soon enough there will be an anti-gaming article about how much the economy has lost based on people taking days off on the days highly anticipated game release arrives.

:monkey4I can understand the employers' concern..I'm taking the whole week off work for Arkham City..and will do the same when Uncharted 3 comes out in 2 weeks :lol

Back