Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Uninspired box art. Any of the previous artworks we've seen would've been a more interesting choice.

SarahMay on the Arkham City boards confirmed that the cover art isn't official yet.

I just went to buy a Strategy Guide for Arkham Asylum on Ebay or Amazon ... they're $40-$100. I was thinking like $10. Nevermind -- I'll just wing it.

Holy moly.

SnakeDoc

I just went to buy a Strategy Guide for Arkham Asylum on Ebay or Amazon ... they're $40-$100. I was thinking like $10. Nevermind -- I'll just wing it.

That's weird. I don't think I've ever seen a strategy guide go out of print so soon. There must be something fishy going on.

Of course, with GameFAQs and all the other guide sites on the net, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for those companies to keep a backstock of guides like that. Though I'd assume 90% of their business comes from 1st week sales when people pick up the guide along with the game.

Holy moly.

SnakeDoc

Wow really? thats strange, My gamestop had one awhile back for like 15$. It was used im pretty sure though.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Robin will be an exclusive pre-order character to play in the game's challenge maps through Best Buy and other select retailers. It's unclear as of now if Robin will be offered at a later time.

The Best Buy listing reads:
While supplies last, pre-order the game for an exclusive downloadable Robin character. Robin is a fully playable character in the new and improved challenge mode in Batman: Arkham City. The Tim Drake Robin pack is available exclusively to fans who pre-order the game from Best Buy on Xbox 360, PC and PS3.

Robin comes complete with his own unique gadgets and special moves, and will be playable in all challenge maps in the game, as well as two additional challenge maps that are included with the pack: Black Mask Hideout and Freight Train Escape.

The pack will also contain a bonus Red Robin character skin.

Ugh...I'm getting Chris O' Donnell flashbacks. Pass.

chris-odonnell-004.jpg
robin%20Arkham.jpg

According to Rocksteady this is Tim Drake as well??

I don't have my Xbox connected to the internet so DLC is usless for me.

Like the armour

The cape seems useless though, Batmans serves for gliding and stunning, Robins is too short for these.

What use?

Wonder what colours? I'd like Blue and Black kindof a amalgamation of Robin and Nightwing

Back