Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Colorized ... not official ...

arkham_city_robin_colored_by_qbatmanp-d3jkh4v.jpg

Colorized, with hair (also not official) ...

robin_arkham_city_with_hair_by_yi_long-d3jlpu8.jpg

I like the color in the first better (the second is too red) ... but the hairstyle doesn't look too bad in the second.

SnakeDoc

Looks miles better with the hair imo. Such a great design but the hair is buggin me, that shaved head look is fugly.

Robin looks great. His design needs to be tough in the world they've created. A little fairy running around wouldn't fit in with the landscape.

So having ashave head robin make's him more of a badass, in the robin comic's tim drake is a bad ass and is more skilled then nightwing and the second robin. He is definatly far from a fairy in the comic's, plus his long hair would fit perfectly with the dark mode setting.

The shaved head and overall look reminds me alot of Chris O'Donnell. I wonder why they'd choose to go that route.

So having ashave head robin make's him more of a badass, in the robin comic's tim drake is a bad ass and is more skilled then nightwing and the second robin. He is definatly far from a fairy in the comic's, plus his long hair would fit perfectly with the dark mode setting.

I'm sorry, but Robin the boy wonder will never be a bad ass. But this Robin looks pretty cool. The best batman stories are the ones with only Batman in it. Or the ones where Robin gets killed.
JMHO.

I don't see what everyone hates the hair. Looks modern.

cause it reminds people of chris o'donnell need i say more .

I'm sorry, but Robin the boy wonder will never be a bad ass. But this Robin looks pretty cool. The best batman stories are the ones with only Batman in it. Or the ones where Robin gets killed.
JMHO.

cause it reminds people of chris o'donnell need i say more .

I didn't mention chris o'donel once. I said that robin in general, even before the cheese fest of batman and robin. He was lamesauce.
But all is fair if you like him. I have no problem with that. Just stating my opinion not trying to change other's.

Anyways. I wonder if we will get some catwoman dlc if you preorder at gamestop or wally-world? The "predator" challenges would be ace if they did.

krec9 was answering your question about the hair:

You don't need to mention Chris O'Donnell to get Chris O'Donnell for an answer.

:slap my bad. :rotfl I hope you all enjoyed my little Rant. But still. Don't let one portrayal of a character interfere with an other. If anything the archam series is completely different then the lame Bf & B/R movies.

Plus he's just DLC. I'm not preordering at best buy.

JMHO.

Read robin serch for a hero, tim drake alone is the best robin and gave robin a new name. The robin of teen titans animated show while obviosly was ____ grayson was based on the tim drake robin. Trust me robin was badass to begin with. tim drake robin that is. This doesnt ruin the game for me at all but dont say making robin look like eminem make's him fit into the world of arkham city. People really seem to overlook the new rep robin has got cuz of tim drake. Ok I need to stop acting like a fanboy. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

Read robin serch for a hero, tim drake alone is the best robin and gave robin a new name. The robin of teen titan while obviosly was ____ grayson was based on the tim drake robin. Trust me robin was badass to begin with. tim drake robin that is.

To be honest, I would for certain like Robin more if he wasn't a "side-kick." I just hate side-kicks altogether. So when my favorite Hero has a side-kick, it kind T.O.'s me. I think side-kicks only work in Star Wars.

I like Nightwing, just not how he became Nightwing.

But maybe I'll give it a read.

I don't get why looking like Chris O'Donnel is a bad thing. Compared to the character's unbelievably campy past, O'Donnel's portrayal was a relativly grounded take on the character.

I don't get why looking like Chris O'Donnel is a bad thing. Compared to the character's unbelievably campy past, O'Donnel's portrayal was a relativly grounded take on the character.

spock_slap.gif

LoL I will admit that the costume of Robin wasn't terrible, Chris O'Donnell was terrible

Granted the actor wasn't great, but il take a revenge driven ex acrobat who has a thing for motorcylces over a 12 year old in a T-shirt and speedo anyday.

Lol what, that portryal was awful, there's more to robin than the damn speedo's people. Trust me if done right robin would be awesome in a batman movie. that movie gave robin a bad rep imo.

So, when did Eminem and Chris O'donnel put a patent on the buzzcut? I think it works well with the whole "soldiers in a war on crime" thing.

Just an FYI, BBTS has the legacy 2 pack of Two-face and Batman in stock! I've got them coming along with the Gordon pack and DCUC 18 figures :yess:

Back