Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

DeLorean_Arrival.gif

https://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1175646p1.html?_cmpid=ign1389

ROBIN !! Confirmed.

BAD news he's probaly a best buy exclusive.

They probably would have been better off with Nightwing. But for all we know he'll be an exclusive at a different retailer.

I guess the robin is tim drake. and everyone will get it eventually says ign. so night-wing is a pretty big possibility.

My understanding is that most BB exclusives are eventually switched to DLC for everyone. I've never used downloaded content, though -- so I'm not sure.

I need to sit back down in front of AA.

SnakeDoc

My understanding is that most BB exclusives are eventually switched to DLC for everyone. I've never used downloaded content, though -- so I'm not sure.

I need to sit back down in front of AA.

SnakeDoc

Most of the time this is true, but in AA's case the Joker DLC never came to xbox :(

I'd actually love a challenge room based on the adam west 60's batman.

Imagine it; the room is all psychadelic colours with a slanted camera view, you control West's batman and the enemies are wearing those stupid costumes of the henchmen from the show, every third punch/kick has a Thwack!, booof!, crash! Designs pop up.

IT WOULD BE SO DAMN FUN!!!!

Imagine it; the room is all psychadelic colours with a slanted camera view, you control West's batman and the enemies are wearing those stupid costumes of the henchmen from the show, every third punch/kick has a Thwack!, booof!, crash! Designs pop up.

scrap arkham city i want an entire game like this!!:hi5::yess::duff

id love unlockable costumes from batmans different incarnations, from movies (or as close as), tv, comics etc

Don't forget the nametags on everything.
"Computer" "Batphone" "Super Molecular Dust Separator" :)

id love unlockable costumes from batmans different incarnations, from movies (or as close as), tv, comics etc

Loads of people did photoshops from the AA costumes to all the various Ones they want, i wonder why Rocksteady didnt listen.

I'd want a Batman Beyond one the most, then Keaton, Dark Knight then Jim Lee

Which Robin is he going to be? I'm guessing the younger one since Barbara is Oracle already?

Which Robin is he going to be? I'm guessing the younger one since Barbara is Oracle already?

Sarah May from rocksteady confirmed on the Bats: AC board that it will be Tim Drake.

Already know I'm pre-ordering from best buy, just waiting for the collector's edition now. Still I'd love to see Nightwing, but Robin (especially Tim Drake is a must for me).

He'll to the yea! Tim drake robin is possibly the best robin ever. He redeemed the robin name he's badass.

He'll to the yea! Tim drake robin is possibly the best robin ever. He redeemed the robin name he's badass.

haha, MEH. I hate Robin, Even Drake. But if I had to chose one it would be Drake.

I wonder if they will have any villain challenge rooms? It would be kick ass to play as the Joker or Black Mask. Maybe have them be more of an underground fight club kinda feel for the beat-em-up rooms.

Haven't PO yet waiting to see if there is any late announcement of a CE.

A CE would be cool but if its as bad as everyone said the AA one was I'll have to pass.

Yeah, if its like that one I'll give it a pass. Still not sure what to do with that damn thing. :lol

Back