Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

I think one of the main issues is the name 'Robin'. If you're a cage fighter, why would you choose your nickname to that of a cute, harmless little bird??

Not a whole lot they can do about that now.

alot of athletes base their nick names off irony.. i once knew a baseball player named tiny and he was 6'3 290.

New Riddler trailer:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZJjsw2_4KQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪(PC Guru exkluzÃ_v) Batman: Arkham City - Rébusz bemutató‬‏[/ame]

Eddie Nigma seems like he's going to be a sadistic bastard in this one.

Definately a step up from finding pictures on walls and collecting trophies. Looks like he's an actual threat and has some Saw like death traps set up.

Anyone else here wish that Hot toys makes a Batman or even a Joker from Arkham City and/or Arkham Asylum?

Definately a step up from finding pictures on walls and collecting trophies. Looks like he's an actual threat and has some Saw like death traps set up.

I figured a Modern take on the Riddler would be more or less like Jigsaw.

Anyone else here wish that Hot toys makes a Batman or even a Joker from Arkham City and/or Arkham Asylum?

Since before the first game was released! :gah:

Back