Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

accollectors.jpg

:yess:Waaay better that the AA Collectors Edition.

They should have included Batman: Year One instead of gotham knights.
They should have included something related to AA/AC.
Who knows what they were thinking including it with this set.... just seems like they've tried to pack as much in as possible.
I don't think the set would suffer if they just left that DVD out altogether IMO.

They should have included something related to AA/AC.
Who knows what they were thinking including it with this set.... just seems like they've tried to pack as much in as possible.
I don't think the set would suffer if they just left that DVD out altogether IMO.
I'd have thought the hardcover collection of the Arkham City comics would've been a no-brainer to include. Ah well.

The Koto statue looks pretty damn good judging by the hi-res pics. Hopefully, the in-hand one will look as good. Either way, I'm upgrading my Best Buy pre-order this week. Robin+Red Robin+TDKR Batman+Kotobukiya=one happy batfan.

I'd have thought the hardcover collection of the Arkham City comics would've been a no-brainer to include. Ah well.

Yes! That would have been a perfect addition instead of that mediocre DVD.

Welcome to the boards btw!

Not in my experience... I'd look into that if I were you Tim. I've had games from the US that did not work on my UK PS3

Such as? I own UK and Japanese PS3 games that work in both of my U.S. PS3s. The only game that I've heard of having region locking is Bayonetta, but I haven't played it to test out.

Solomon Grundy and Talia Al Ghul confirmed! How many villains are they gonna squeeze into this!? lol
It's all good though! :D

Nightwing will be one of the last characters that they reveal.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there are two new suit skins as well. TDKR (The Dark Knight Returns) Frank Miller suit and a Neal Adams style Batman,

DSCN3275.JPG

TRU Exc Figure... oh man.

I know amazon.com has the Arkham City comic Exc.

Wonder what else places will have.

It would be nice if TRU allows you to buy the figure without pre-ordering the game. But, I doubt it.

Nightwing will be one of the last characters that they reveal.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there are two new suit skins as well. TDKR (The Dark Knight Returns) Frank Miller suit and a Neal Adams style Batman,

DSCN3275.JPG

Is there a TDKR exclusive figure as well?

SnakeDoc

Back