Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Awesome! I cant wait for this game! The gameplay looks even better than the original.

Mark hamill was aweome in that makes me wish they got the guy who did two-face in BTAS too.

Anyone else think bats looks way too bulky in the arms and shoulders.

People said that about the first game. It's the same model so....

Very cool.I cant wait to play this.This is mayde GOTY to me.

Mark hamill was aweome in that makes me wish they got the guy who did two-face in BTAS too.

Anyone else think bats looks way too bulky in the arms and shoulders.

He looks pretty much the same. I thought Richard Moll was going to be Two-Face?

Last edited:

I know its a crazy and uncomfortable topic, but seriously...Catwoman was magically not raped over a 24 hour period after being captured?..Thats hard to believe such a thing would happen in real life....Especially with all those guys saying absurd remarks at the beginning of the 12 minute video to her.:horror

Two Face should have said:
"The only way to get by in this place is to get ourselves some Booty. SEX, that's how we get Booty, show them how we Screw things."
:lol

Comes in second for me. I liked Marvel Ultimate Alliance ever so slightly more. I'm glad this sequel doesn't look like it is going to follow in that one's footsteps.

Yeah me too. They could have done it that way, but instead they tried to improve on every aspect. (which was already pretty damn good)

354robin219.jpg

Robin concept art w/ colors. The artist explains ...

"We wanted to create a Robin that players would identify as a contemporary character and move away from the traditional “Boy Wonder” image that most people know. Our vision of Robin is the one of a troubled young individual that is calm and introverted at times but very dangerous and aggressive if provoked. The shaved head is inspired by cage fighters, because we thought that Robin might be doing that in his spare time to keep him on his toes. Still, we kept all the classic trademarks of Robin’s appearance, such as the red and yellow colors of his outfit, the cape and the mask.
We really hope that people will discover our Robin as one of their new favorite characters in the Batman universe. He is back and he means business." -- KAN MUTFIC, JULY 2011

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

I still don't like the shirt, he looks good with the hood though.

I'm cool with that design. Different enough, but also close enough to the base character that we can tell who it is and the direction they want to go with him.

The actual character render from a few weeks back is an improvement because that one actually looks like a teenager. The concept art is too muscular.

I think one of the main issues is the name 'Robin'. If you're a cage fighter, why would you choose your nickname to that of a cute, harmless little bird??

Not a whole lot they can do about that now.

^ I'm sure I read that originally Robin took his name from 'Robin Hood' - not the bird. Could be wrong though....

Robin doesnt need a f_____n hood.Excpect hood he looks good.

Yes, I like the "Robin Hood" vibe that gives off. Quite cool with the hood and takes him away from the Boy Wonder... An appropriate sidekick for AA Batman.

Back