Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

To be honest I preferred the first cover they went with. I have no idea why a lot of fans didn't like the first one - it looked awesome and had much better composition IMO.
I would have preferred it if they had changed the cover to the black and White Batman/Catwoman pic they released a while back.

i liked the first cover art but this still looks good .

Cover looks cool enough but it could have a picture of a dog turd on it and I wouldn't care. I just want the game.

WB just released a 12 minute commentary-free gameplay video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBXDHznD83g&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Batman Arkham City Gameplay Footage #1‬‏[/ame]
One word: OUTSTANDING!!!
Catwoman's voice works really well with the design - and Two-Face is amazing! Lip-syncing seems 100x improved too :D

Last edited:

Looks absolutely brilliant. Is that hugo strange on the other end of the mic?

They really improved the gameplay a lot! Can't really tell in the graphics department though, looks to be the same as Arkham Asylum.

Can't wait for this game!!!

Doesn't matter to me as I'm sure the collector's edition will be entirely different like AA was.

Hopefully it'll actually be an actual limited edition. The first languished on store shelves for months (or years, practically) after release. Glad I didn't partake. It can still be found for ~$25.

"Two guns _____" :lol

Looks like Two-face gets taken out really early in the game. I wonder if he'll pop up more later. I hope so at least. It would be fitting to have to face him twice afterall :)

Man, that gameplay makes me want to go back and play the first one. So many awesome moves they showed off, that beatdown flurry of punches, and when Bats catches the chair and throws it back. . . so frigging sweet.The freeflow combat is such an awesome mechanic. They made it work flawlessly with Joker and it looks just as awesome with Catwoman.

Mark hamill was aweome in that makes me wish they got the guy who did two-face in BTAS too.

Anyone else think bats looks way too bulky in the arms and shoulders.

Back