Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Is there a TDKR exclusive figure as well?

SnakeDoc

No, just the Neal Adams 70s suit.

TDKR Miller outfit is a skin that you can download if you order from Best Buy.

Collectors edition

- TDKR Miller outfit skin

Toys R Us

- 70s Neal Adams Skin
- 70S Neal Adams Action figure

Nightwing will be one of the last characters that they reveal.

Not sure if it's been mentioned but there are two new suit skins as well. TDKR (The Dark Knight Returns) Frank Miller suit and a Neal Adams style Batman,

DSCN3275.JPG
I don't see where it mention's a Neal Adams style skin. If it has a skin to go with the figure then I'm pre-ordering the CE from Best Buy (can't pass on Robin) and getting a regular at TRU for the skin and figure then sell the extra game lol.

No, just the Neal Adams 70s suit.

TDKR Miller outfit is a skin that you can download if you order from Best Buy.

Collectors edition

- TDKR Miller outfit skin

Toys R Us

- 70s Neal Adams Skin
- 70S Neal Adams Action figure

Damn. I'd have much preferred Miller over Adams.

These are timed exclusives, right? I've never downloaded content before. I'll have to give it a shot. I have AA, so maybe I should try the Joker level first.

Penguin is kind of a badass in that video. I don't think Penguin's ever come off as a badass before. Grundy looks good.

SnakeDoc

mockney penguin!! :lol awesome

Not only did I get a Bob Hoskins vibe from Peng, but also a Bob Hoskins from that movie where he has Jet Li as like a pet human and makes him fight. Feels like thats exactly what the character was based on.

Found it, called unleashed.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht8wjR_3P54"]‪Unleashed - Movie Trailer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Not only did I get a Bob Hoskins vibe from Peng, but also a Bob Hoskins from that movie where he has Jet Li as like a pet human and makes him fight. Feels like thats exactly what the character was based on.

Found it, called unleashed.

‪Unleashed - Movie Trailer‬‏ - YouTube

yeah was just gonna say it was danny the dog, which is the other title. i can see the bob hoskins vibe definitely. not 100% sure i like it though. it's cool to make him tough, but i liked him as an aristocrat. having said that it worked ok in batman returns, so maybe it's a good thing.

Hi-Res Talia pic:
talia.jpg

Very intrigued to see what they've got in store for her.
Would be nice if she was a sort of lead into the next game too, with Ra's Al Ghul being the main protaganist.

The leaked avatars below from a few of months back show Mr. Freeze. The Penguin and Grundy are legit, according to recent trailers ... so there's no reason to think the Freeze isn't. They also indicate Bane, Croc and Ivy are back.

batman-arkham-city-avatar-poison-ivy-freeze.png

SnakeDoc

Back