Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

This is my most anticipated game of the year. Can. Not. Wait. (but will have to anyway)

Finished replaying Arkham Asylum in anticipation for this game:
I've been doing that every week for the past month! :lol can't imagine what I'm gonna be like when AC gets released. No-one's gonna see me for months -they'll be sending out search parties haha!

Got my pre order in for the collectors edition. Can't wait to get this game :yess:

Batman '70's costume skin' revealed - seems like Mattel's limited version of the figure does indeed coincide with this skin.
batman70.jpg

That looks pretty ace! This game is going to be amazing, not just because it's a new, bigger Arkham Batman game but because of all the new characters etc.

Mattel really got lazy then since they just repainted their Arkham Batman in those colors instead of giving us a full new figure. Typical Mattel. :rolleyes:

So, looking at screens for AC, I see the Riddler is an old man in this game, rather than the PERFECT representation of the character in the AA inmate files.

Kinda disappointed. A figure of the AA design would've been perfect, but it doesn't look like we'll get that.

Does anyone know if and when the arkham city digital comic will be on the sony psp? They have the first issue but thats it. I mean the download only one, not the main comic.

Mattel really got lazy then since they just repainted their Arkham Batman in those colors instead of giving us a full new figure. Typical Mattel. :rolleyes:
Yep - it's all about the repaints with them! I'm sure if DCD ever get round to doing this version it would be a brand new sculpt. As far as alternate costumes go I quite like it, and I'm very interested to see if there'll be others aswell as the DKR costume.

So, looking at screens for AC, I see the Riddler is an old man in this game, rather than the PERFECT representation of the character in the AA inmate files.

Kinda disappointed. A figure of the AA design would've been perfect, but it doesn't look like we'll get that.
He doesn't look old to me at all. Looks to be in his 30's - 40's. Unless that's what you consider old :lol but seriously, I don't think he looks old in any way. I'm sure once clearer pictures of him come out it will help too. The downloadable mini-comic that had Riddler as the main character didn't portray him as old either and they've been pretty accurate with character looks so far too.

OK, this is the largest pic I could find:
BatmanArkhamCity_129_Riddlerjpg.jpg

Definitely doens't look old to me, just dirty, grubby, unshaven and unkept lol

I dont like much that Riddler got glasses well anyway he looks great.

Hrm, okay then. Also, where's this downloadable mini-comic?

^ the mini comic is the 3rd issue of the Arkham City digital exclusives that you can buy from the DC comics site.
The Riddler one is one of the better issues too

BatmanArkhamCity_129_Riddlerjpg.jpg

Well ... now you see why all the comparisons to Saw. Riddler looks a lot like a younger Tobin Bell in that picture.

104325_1219460927140_full.jpg

SnakeDoc

The downloadable comic is also available via the comixology and DC Comics apps for any of you ipod or iphone users. There are 2 separate series listed, though. One of them is simply Batman:Arkham City, while the other is listed as Batman:Arkham City digital-exclusive.

Back