Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FedEx says it will be delivered next Thursday, that seems like an awfully long time for something to be delivered from coast to coast by FedEx, not sure I believe them, lol:gah:

Mine is coming next Tuesday. I believe the SuperSaver shipping is actually USPS. Fed Ex picks up the package but the delivery will be made by the Post Office.

If there are no screws ups from USPS today, the I should have in hand pictures of Tony Millionaire's Batman later today

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431382152.112643.jpg

Just received it, I'll post more in a bit

I kinda like it, Freaky looking for sure but its definitely unique. Mine should arrive tomorrow. Nice pics SteelerSteve...
by the way since you collect them all what do you do with all the boxes?

That's the only thing that bothers me about this hobby is where the hell to put the boxes :gah:

I kinda like it, Freaky looking for sure but its definitely unique. Mine should arrive tomorrow. Nice pics SteelerSteve...
by the way since you collect them all what do you do with all the boxes?

That's the only thing that bothers me about this hobby is where the hell to put the boxes :gah:

It's becoming a little overwhelming, but I put them in my attic. I'm tempted to take a picture, but it's wild up there, I have at least over 100 boxes up there, I need to clean it up a bit

It's becoming a little overwhelming, but I put them in my attic. I'm tempted to take a picture, but it's wild up there, I have at least over 100 boxes up there, I need to clean it up a bit

Overwhelming is a good way to put it, I feel the same. I wish they would go to making the boxes smaller like the earlier releases (Mignola etc). That's why I could never have a large 1/4 scale PF collection.

Overwhelming is a good way to put it, I feel the same. I wish they would go to making the boxes smaller like the earlier releases (Mignola etc). That's why I could never have a large 1/4 scale PF collection.

Yea, me too, everytime I get a new statue it's like playing Tetris or something in my attic trying to add a new box

I wish I had an attic, [emoji120] mine are cluttering up my closets. At some point somethings got to give. I sometimes just want to get rid of them but of course the collection would lose most if its value.

Back