Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not exactly from this line...but thoughts?

Attachments

• sdcc-2015-exclusive-harley-quinn-black-and-white-femme-fatales-pvc-statue-by-diamond-select-toys.jpg
    sdcc-2015-exclusive-harley-quinn-black-and-white-femme-fatales-pvc-statue-by-diamond-select-toys.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 360
DST is celebrating the Femme Fatales of Batman: The Animated Series with a line of statues, and Comic-Con kicks the line off with an exclusive variant version of Harley Quinn! Based on her appearance in the episode “Almost Got ’Im,” this statue captures the Joker’s partner-in-crime defacing the Bat-signal in two of her favorite colors: black and white! This 9-inch black-and-white statue is crafted from PVC plastic, and comes packaged in a full-color window box. Sculpted by Steve Varner Studios. Limited to only 4,000 pieces!

Finally!!! After searching for a while, I picked this up from a fellow freak. The left foot (common problem?) was damaged and repaired but I am not going to obsess over having everyone in flawless condition. Won't be noticeable once I move him into the detolf anyway. I figure if I overpaid on EBay and bought this in mint, there is a chance it would have arrived damaged anyway. Great statue. Wish I bought it when it came out. :slap

Congrats man, It is one of the unique ones in this line. Always good to check one off of your most wanted list.

Re: Batman: Black & White (2014)

I think these SDCC2015 exclusive
B & W busts are pretty cool. I am tempted to see if I can get the Batman. Both limited to only 1100

Last edited:
Same here. That reminds me of another reissue DC should be doing. Not worried, I'm sure it will happen.

I like that Batman bust better than the Animated b&w statue. I'd love to see a new full statue using that pose.

It will definitely happen, its on only a matter of time before they do another release. I actually really like the original pose of the Bruce Timm statue. I think the dynamic pose is a perfect representation of Timm's art. This pose is too similar to many of other B&W statues like Quitely and Bolland, but I think it works great as a bust.

So I'm getting ready to sell a bunch of these and I noticed when packing them that a few don't have the collector cards in them - so var Jim Lee V1 and van Sciver. Did these stop coming with the cards eventually or did I just lose some?

Some of them had it. Both of the special editions of Gotham Knight had it and I think some of the earlier releases as well.

That's odd. I must have missed all of them. I have about a dozen B&W pieces and I don't ever recall seeing a card come with any of them. My first purchase was the Rizzo statue (the 1st one of the line) and the last 2 pieces I bought were the Capullo statues. I have no cards whatsoever between the Rizzo and Capullo pieces. Not saying the cards don't exist but it's weird that I never received any. I'm actually curious to see one of these cards and find out which releases they came with.

Back