Statue Batman: Black & White (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My collection so far! It's my pride and joy. Love this line. Have a Jock Batman on the way.

If anyone has a Quitely Batman and are willing to sell/trade please contact me. I will pay well! It's the one I want most and can't find anywhere.

Attachments

• 20240908_182034.jpg
    20240908_182034.jpg
    2.8 MB
Oh nice, I'm hoping the Jimenez one comes out before NYCC but it looks like we won't get lucky. Also, where did you order it from that you got it so early?
Got it directly from McFarlane Toys Store. Mainly because it had a ship date of July and I figured even if it's late, it should at least be delivered before October. So, roll of the dice basically and got lucky.

Even if I had to wait, or pay a higher price, I'd always get the 1st versions. Somehow, never appreciated the 2nd versions.

I was checking out eBay and found something peculiar in Risso's 2nd version. They changed the position of his left fist, and his arm seems to be slightly far from his body. I think his right hand holding the cape is a little lower too. And, his boots seem to be a bit far apart as well. This was interesting as I always thought the variants were exact same sculpts except (a) chest logo (b) white border on base, and (c) some changes in paint-app.

Curious to know if there has there been any other B&W with sculpt alterations apart from Risso.

IMG-20241010-WA0015.jpg

Last edited:
Even if I had to wait, or pay a higher price, I'd always get the 1st versions. Somehow, never appreciated the 2nd versions.

I was checking out eBay and found something peculiar in Risso's 2nd version. They changed the position of his left fist, and his arm seems to be slightly far from his body. I think his right hand holding the cape is a little lower too. And, his boots seem to be a bit far apart as well. This was interesting as I always thought the variants were exact same sculpts except (a) chest logo (b) white border on base, and (c) some changes in paint-app.

Curious to know if there has there been any other B&W with sculpt alterations apart from Risso.

IMG-20241010-WA0015.jpg
Could be due to a relatively old mold?

Back