Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Scrawny or not, I look forward to seeing this in a Wonder Woman costume...

i found the perfect girl to play Zatanna if they ever do a movie with her:

i3202aA.jpg

LOL

Not Wonder Woman material, but it's a damn shame she was killed off in the Spidey film. She was probably the best female actress/character in a comic movie yet. Could could be great as, say, Black Canary, Firebrand, or Halo.

It's been said over and over again, but it felt rushed. You feel the same way, maz? Probably didn't need Electro either.

I don't know if it was rushed, but it was certainly not as focused as it could have been. A small bit of tightening could have done wonders I think.

I don't know if it was rushed, but it was certainly not as focused as it could have been. A small bit of tightening could have done wonders I think.

Like getting rid of the parents subplot...which I could have sworn they dealt with in the first film...

Yes, that would have been a good starting point. And it's a stupid concept to start with, so they should really just wrap it up as quickly as possible and move on in the next film IMO. Also, they didn't commit enough to the Harry subplot that the audience really cared. And Electro seemed tacked on. So with the focus on all those different things, nothing worked all that well. If they focused on one or the other it might have worked much better.

Gadot looked friggin' awesome in the Wonder Woman pic. If she looks like that throughout, I don't see the issue. It's her acting skills in more concerned about, but, even then, for a role like this, how many actresses did they probably screen test? They must've seen something they liked to pick her over any of the other potential candidates.

Not everyone can have Godzilla's thighs, Jyecat. She really spoiled you, didn't she? :lol

Back