Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

So the filming is over and Cinematographer Larry Fong posted this...can't tell what it is?

[video]https://instagram.com/p/wNandPvLpg/?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=embed&utm_campaign=video&modal=true[/video]

Superman's body bag after being killed by doomsday...

You guys are just projecting your own inadequacies on a girl you'd have zero chance with anyway.

:duff

giphy.gif

You guys are just projecting your own inadequacies on a girl you'd have zero chance with anyway.

True. The reason I was fine with ScarJo as BW and Emma Stone as GS is due to the fact that we're constantly hooking up as a threesome. Gadot turned me down so I'm retaliating by pretending that her pencil thin physique makes her a less than ideal WW. I thought I was doing a good job of concealing my motives but you got me.

True. The reason I was fine with ScarJo as BW and Emma Stone as GS is due to the fact that we're constantly hooking up as a threesome. Gadot turned me down so I'm retaliating by pretending that her pencil thin physique makes her a less than ideal WW. I thought I was doing a good job of concealing my motives but you got me.

:rotfl

taxi-drive-clap.gif

REP.jpgREP.jpgREP.jpgREP.jpgREP.jpgREP.jpg

No, they're genuinely upset that she doesn't have a classic Wonder Woman look, and because of this they feel the need to constantly bash and insult the girl.

How pathetic and stereotypical is that? Comic nerds actually bullying a girl because she doesn't have their ideal physique for a superhero. :rotfl

But yeah, none of these trolls are dating/married to a girl half as gorgeous as Gadot.

Our wives and girlfriends weren't cast as Wonder Woman.

No, they're genuinely upset that she doesn't have a classic Wonder Woman look, and because of this they feel the need to constantly bash and insult the girl.

How pathetic and stereotypical is that? Comic nerds actually bullying a girl because she doesn't have their ideal physique for a superhero. :rotfl

But yeah, none of these trolls are dating/married to a girl half as gorgeous as Gadot.

First of all, it would be wrong not to criticized her just because she's a "girl."( girl? what are we in high school?). She's a grown woman playing a role that's essentially, the female version of Superman, but it's not ok to say she doesn't look the part because she's a "girl"? GTFO here with your millennial "bully" BS. If it was a man, and he didn't look the part, he would be criticized too. :dunno

So if DC fan girls are bashing the choice of Affleck to play Batman, constantly making jokes about his chin and acting abilities...
That's sexist too, right? Or does he need to look like Domhnall Gleeson for it to be considered sexist?

Our wives and girlfriends weren't cast as Wonder Woman.

:lol

So if DC fan girls are bashing the choice of Affleck to play Batman, constantly making jokes about his chin and acting abilities...
That's sexist too, right? Or does he need to look like Domhnall Gleeson for it to be considered sexist?

2 wrongs don't make a right though.

But I agree. :lol

I don't know if it makes it sexist, but if they go on and on about it ad nauseam the way folks in this thread are about Gal Gadot, it sure as hell makes it obnoxious.

I don't think anyone here has anything personal against Gadot. She seems nice and looks to be a great model and commercial actress.

People are just questioning whether she can be Wonder Woman. Maybe she'll pull a Ledger or Keaton but that remains to be seen. Nothing wrong with being skeptical unless you're sending her hate mail and trying to kidnap her . . . Jye.

CBS casted a skinny girl to play Supergirl, go and complain there too.

Supergirl was always skinny....

Wonder Woman has a different physique and she is a ****ing amazonian. They spent all their lives training. It's like watching 300 and seeing that one Spartan with a beer gut.....it doesn't ****ing exist.

I want Kevin Sorbo to play Wonder Woman.

NO, I'm not gay... I just want... Kevin Sorbo... on a big screen...

DAMMIT! >_<

Back