Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

So this is the official color photo of the costume. It was on yahoo news and a few other websites. Looks like the fanmade pics seen earlier this year, imo.

jCUPjdK.jpg

Imo, best batman costume on film so far.

Yea I think I agree with you.

It's absolutely a manip, that photo was TAKEN with a monochromatic camera, ffs. We also know for a fact that the cowl is black, because this photo:

Ben-Affleck-in-Batman-v-Superman-Mask-Comic-Con-2014.jpg

That's it, you're ''grounded''! Nono, don't even say anything.

snyderface.jpg

Unlike the unwashed masses, sniff, some of us already recognize Snyder's directorial brilliance. Like van Gogh, he'll be much more appreciated after he's gone. The great ones usually are. Soapbox begins to groan under the weight of all the ********.

View attachment 151958

Unlike the unwashed masses, sniff, some of us already recognize Snyder's directorial brilliance. Like van Gogh, he'll be much more appreciated after he's gone. The great ones usually are. Soapbox begins to groan under the weight of all the ********.

:lol

Though wasn't it The Nolan himself that informed the tone of MOS? I mean Snyder wanted to use the John Williams theme but Nolan told him to get Zimmer as far as I've read.

:lol

Though wasn't it The Nolan himself that informed the tone of MOS? I mean Snyder wanted to use the John Williams theme but Nolan told him to get Zimmer as far as I've read.

The Nolan? :lol I want to produce a TV show called, "Direct My Movie," which will pit Nolan against Cameron. They'll have to direct the definitive version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Winner gets an Oscar, loser gets fed to the lions.

As much as I love the Donner movie, people have to stop trying to recreate it or paying homage to it. Take Superman in your own direction, please.

The Nolan? :lol I want to produce a TV show called, "Direct My Movie," which will pit Nolan against Cameron. They'll have to direct the definitive version of "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Winner gets an Oscar, loser gets fed to the lions.

As much as I love the Donner movie, people have to stop trying to recreate it or paying homage to it. Take Superman in your own direction, please.

Well, they did. And it wasn't great. But we'll see if they can redeem it with more films.

Well, they did. And it wasn't great. But we'll see if they can redeem it with more films.

It'll never get made, but I'd like to see Superman's "loyalty" to America and the American Way be severely tested. I don't believe this would be a retread of TWS because a shadowy, sinister force within the U.S. government and political institutions (Hydra) is selling out the country, not the government and institutions themselves.

But it would never see the light of day because it's not patriotic enough, or light enough or Supermany enough. Pshaw.

Back