Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Crowe was good, really good, in MOS. I blame Snyder! :cuss No, I don't know if any director could've made that movie great. Superman has almost always been the Big Blue Boy Scout. He may be too big of a dork for modern tastes.

Not to mention Superman was released at a pretty fortuitous time. In the aftermath of Vietnam, Watergate and the oil embargo, the movie helped a lot of Americans feel better about themselves.

I wasn't even a year old. :lol My first Superman theater experience was Quest for Peace with a whole bunch of classmates. My best friend's birthday party.

My only Superman theatre experience was SR... And I'm not ashamed! :lol

I practically pissed my pants when he rescued the plane. Then Luthor screaming and Penn being rendered a mute made me feel sad. :lol

I thought Nuclear Man was so cool. I was a pretty stupid 9-year-old.

nuclearmanbig.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 103

Only saw Returns and MOS in theaters and hated both movies on first viewing, after watching them at home I now love SR but still hate MOS.

I really feel for Brandon Routh. He, Spacey & Posey did a good job, & got dragged into oblivion for it.

Synger & Bosworth should've paid the heaviest price. :lol

I passed on seeing QFP in theaters in favor of Masters of the Universe. Caught the 1978 Special Edition when it was released theatrically in 2002 or 2003. It was fun to finally see it on the big screen but the 21st century crowd was practically rolling in the aisles during Lois' Can You Read My Mind poem. That sequence goes on FOREVER when you're awkwardly watching it with several hundred other adults. :lol

I really feel for Brandon Routh. He, Spacey & Posey did a good job, & got dragged into oblivion for it.

Synger & Bosworth should've paid the heaviest price. :lol

Well said. :lol

Except Spacey did not get on the oblivion train, he's doing alright for himself in a Call of Duty video game. :lol

I passed on seeing QFP in theaters in favor of Masters of the Universe. Caught the 1978 Special Edition when it was released theatrically in 2002 or 2003. It was fun to finally see it on the big screen but the 21st century crowd was practically rolling in the aisles during Lois' Can You Read My Mind poem. That sequence goes on FOREVER when you're awkwardly watching it with several hundred other adults. :lol

Oh man that's some funny **** right there. :lol

Back