Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

So this is the official color photo of the costume. It was on yahoo news and a few other websites. Looks like the fanmade pics seen earlier this year, imo.

jCUPjdK.jpg

Imo, best batman costume on film so far.

I love that he is blue n gray. Just needs a yellow/tan/gold belt.....

America as the enemy? Yep, not a chance. But I would be interesting.

What if you then had that be the impetus for the creation of the Suicide Squad?

America as the enemy? Yep, not a chance. But I would be interesting.

What if you then had that be the impetus for the creation of the Suicide Squad?

Not America, per se, but the leaders and the powers that be that have let us down for decades.

There should be a story about Superman realizing he's Earth's protector, not just America's. It was just by chance that he landed in America and not in Mexico or Italy or Russia.

Or they could just reboot it where he crash lands in Mexico and do a Mexican Superman in a green, white, and red costume with a big eagle on a cactus on his chest. Haha.

There should be a story about Superman realizing he's Earth's protector, not just America's. It was just by chance that he landed in America and not in Mexico or Italy or Russia.

Or they could just reboot it where he crash lands in Mexico and do a Mexican Superman in a green, white, and red costume with a big eagle on a cactus on his chest. Haha.

Yep, luck of the draw. And geography. :lol

Supermanredson.jpg

So this is the official color photo of the costume. It was on yahoo news and a few other websites. Looks like the fanmade pics seen earlier this year, imo.

Because it is. Yahoo is run by a bunch of yahoos.

Here is the one from Cruel & Unusual Motion Picture Company that the other sites are talking about.
BvS.jpg

Enlarged:
BvS_800.jpg

It's still a manip, but seems close to what the suit color actually is.

Zack Snyder took the original photo with the Leica M Monochrom. A camera that shoots monochrome (black and white).

There is no colored version of the original photo that isn't a manip.

The head shot is the only colored photo released. It shows the suit as black and dark grey.

5CmO4vIl.jpg

... ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

... ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Some of those responses to fan criticism sound rather ham fisted. I hope they're portrayed with a bit more subtlety in the actual film.

Woah, sounds pretty damn stupid...
Looks like another Marvel thingy they wanted yet couldn't get through their little brains and now failing at miserably.

... ...

Spoiler Spoiler:
Everything sounds pretty good, I like the part of Lois and Clark living together and China protesting against Superman entering their air space.

"I won't break yo neck, but I will break your back."

"I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you."

Ugh. DC movie heroes are bastards.

Is Batman's origin story really necessary.. again? :lol

Fast track that for five minutes. Folks'll be wanting more Batman after that.

..then onto Hopeman mk2 for the next 90mins.

Great. We already know Cavill-El's a bull in a china shop. :lol

Back