Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

:exactly:
The hypocrisy is constant and often, and those who inflict it know it, but it's ok, because Marvel.

They're too detached from reality to be unbiased.

Watchmen.

It's even simpler, Marvel brown-nosers are shameless.

Ohh, snap!!! Shots have been fired....again! :lol

8Jtw1wq.gif

By the time it's all said and done, I fear there will be legions of dead. Bodies strewn everywhere, some wearing Iron Man masks, others wearing Batman cowls. :ohbfrank:

:exactly:
The hypocrisy is constant and often, and those who inflict it know it, but it's ok, because Marvel.

They're too detached from reality to be unbiased.

Watchmen.

It's even simpler, Marvel brown-nosers are shameless.

Watchmen isn't a crossover. Or did you see a bunch of stand alone films we didn't? Up to The Avengers itself, Marvel had plenty of **** on a regular basis. If you were a member here back then, you'd know that.

I also would be willing to bet most of those "brown-nosers" are probably bigger Batman and Superman fans than Iron Man or Guardians since we grew up with the prior and yet Marvel won them/us over. Man of Steel, Green Lantern, DKR. WB hasn't had a really beloved film since TDK in 2008.

Marvel brown-nosers? :lol Because Fantastic Four and Sony Spiderman threads aren't trainwrecks? Adorable. :lol Those places are death traps.

Marvel had to earn trust. DC jumped the gun, did one single character solo movie, and now is tossing every imaginable super pal into the sequel with no backstory. There is a large difference if you're being remotely realistic.

:panic: I'm not calling out anyone, are you trying to get someone killed? :lol

I'm talking about the faceless mass of sheeps from the social media, those you can't reason with, not the fine gentlemen of this distinguished establishment.

By the time it's all said and done, I fear there will be legions of dead. Bodies strewn everywhere, some wearing Iron Man masks, others wearing Batman cowls. :ohbfrank:

I want blood, damn it!! I'm ready to "die"!! :lol

WFHpahu.gif

Watchmen isn't a crossover. Or did you see a bunch of stand alone films we didn't? Up to The Avengers itself, Marvel had plenty of **** on a regular basis. If you were a member here back then, you'd know that.

I also would be willing to bet most of those "brown-nosers" are probably bigger Batman and Superman fans than Iron Man or Guardians since we grew up with the prior and yet Marvel won them/us over. Man of Steel, Green Lantern, DKR. WB hasn't had a really beloved film since TDK in 2008.

Marvel brown-nosers? :lol Because Fantastic Four and Sony Spiderman threads aren't trainwrecks? Adorable. :lol

Correction, TDKR has an 88% critic approval on RT and a fan approval of 90%....I say that's good.

Marvel brown-nosers? :lol Because Fantastic Four and Sony Spiderman threads aren't trainwrecks? Adorable. :lol
It may not be a crossover, but it had multiple characters, and they were handled properly.

So people used to crap on Marvel? I can't believe that :lol

I don't know about Fantastic Four yet, and yes ASM2 was crap, but the amount of characters wasn't one of it's faults, also that's far from the point, the point is that DC puts together several characters in one movie, there will be people who moan, and pretty much everything DC (and Fox for that matter) does, people will moan, but as soon as Marvel does the exact same thing, and I mean literally the exact same thing, being ****** costumes, ****** movies, bastardization of the characters, or whatever, then it's suddenly okay :lol it's so shameless it's hilarious, so yeah, it's kind of kawaii.

Edit: I misread, what was wrong with the FF and ASM2 threads?

Correction, TDKR has an 88% critic approval on RT and a fan approval of 90%....I say that's good.

Yea that website that had fanboys threatening to murder critics that gave it a bad review is probably a fair bet. They also rank Selma as the number 7 all-time movie ever made but hey. :lol

Yea that website that had fanboys threatening to murder critics that gave it a bad review is probably a fair bet. They also rank Selma as the number 7 all-time movie ever made but hey. :lol

That wouldn't happened if a film wasn't beloved :lol Besides, all they do is collect reviews and the % shows if the film is well received or not. TDKR was well received by the general audience.

It may not be a crossover, but it had multiple characters, and they were handled properly.

So people used to crap on Marvel? I can't believe that :lol

I don't know about Fantastic Four yet, and yes ASM2 was crap, but the amount of characters wasn't one of it's faults, also that's far from the point, the point is that DC puts together several characters in one movie, there will be people who moan, and pretty much everything DC (and Fox for that matter) does, people will moan, but as soon as Marvel does the exact same thing, and I mean literally the exact same thing, being ****** costumes, ****** movies, bastardization of the characters, or whatever, then it's suddenly okay :lol it's so shameless it's hilarious, so yeah, it's kind of kawaii.

Tons of people were saying Avengers wouldn't work, Thor was lame and magic didn't fit in this universe. Cap got lampooned pretty hard leading into it but made money. Hulk casting confusion and controversy, Iron Man 2 recasting and didn't have a good villain and no boss fight etc. etc.

If BVS/Justice League delivers, it will shut people up the way Avengers did. But doing one solo character film and throwing a dozen others into his sequel is definitely not earning it on the level Marvel did.

Tons of people were saying Avengers wouldn't work, Thor was lame and magic didn't fit in this universe. Cap got lampooned pretty hard leading into it but made money. Hulk casting confusion and controversy, Iron Man 2 recasting and didn't have a good villain and no boss fight etc. etc.

If BVS/Justice League delivers, it will shut people up the way Avengers did. But doing one solo character film and throwing a dozen others into his sequel is definitely not earning it on the level Marvel did.

That's interesting to know, I can't say MS hasn't well earned people's trust.

Well, Superman was already introduced, BvS will introduce Batman and a couple others while developing Superman a bit more, then we will have Suicide Squad, I don't know how that one will help set up anything in JL, then Wonder Woman, who will probably set up a couple more characters or at least develop previous cameos, and obviously introduce Wonder Woman, then Justice League.

By then they will have the top 3 set up, which is really no different from having IM, Hulk, Cap and Thor set up with their individual movies, and giving BW and HE small cameos.

YA9K5bx.gif

I went there. :lol

d5bb767f8bd09863e98de6556da068a1.jpg

Obviously, busy building model **** rockets to launch at the Hopeman Genocide Day Parade.

Back