Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I disagree. Kimberly Kane was quite good in "The Sex Files." Impressive range.

kkscully.jpg

Something Special Agent

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

damn so now this movie is up against MCU spiderman and ironman and black panther..... yikes.... Im rooting for both though as i love both dc and marvel.

I'm also rooting for BVS, but if it totally sucks....OMG! That's going to be hilarious!! :lol The DC fanboys will be in denial, regular fans will be sad, marvel fanboys will be talking more trash than ever, WB might stop their 5 year plan....people might get fired or at the very least a recast( Gadot I'm looking at you).... basically, it's going to be a cluster**** of epic proportions. So either way, I'm going to enjoy the show :lol

When it was just Cap vs Iron Man I was sure BvS would've done much much better, but now with Spidey the competition is more even.

That's exactly what I thought. There was no way Captain America was going to compete with BvS, but now? It might even do better. I don't understand why there is competition. The only reason I'd want Cap to be better is because it comes out after BvS is released. Then if Suicide Squad is next, I'd want that to be even better.

The only thing that I'm worried about now is how Batman is going to look in this film with that outfit. Unless they try to build some sort of fantastical atmosphere, he's going to look silly. The reason I love it in animation and in the comics is because everything, including the civilians, look like cartoons. Everything is relative in that respect, but if you put something cartoony in the real world it doesn't work for me. That's a reason why I don't like a lot of live action superhero movies.

B-RAWTjCcAAF81b.jpg

I...guess, maybe, I might like it? I mean, I've never liked that long haired Barbarian Aquaman, but I figured that's probably what they'd be going for when he was cast. Nevertheless, while it works for that version, this is absolutely not going to cool down the detractors who say that Snyder likes to make every thing "exxxxxtreeeeeeemmmmmeeee." The dude's got tribal tattoos, for Rao's sake!

Just so long as this age of Miller Batmen and David Aquamen get me an Adams Bats and AC in an orange suit before I die.

At any rate, I am excited. Hopefully this means a trailer soon. We're only about a year out! One thing I'm curious about, though: is this Batman V Superman marketing, or is this our first look at Justice League? The "unite the seven" thing could go either way (either the seas or the League).

At any rate, I am excited. Hopefully this means a trailer soon. We're only about a year out! One thing I'm curious about, though: is this Batman V Superman marketing, or is this our first look at Justice League? The "unite the seven" thing could go either way (either the seas or the League).

Good point, Aquaman has fought Batman for the League's leadership in the past, so it could mean any of those 2 options.

Man I'm loving his look, he looks exactly like I thought he would look and his look gives a little variety to aesthetic of the league, I hate how Jim Lee's design are all the same.

Hopefully we can get a Blonde haired orange and green suited Aquaman in the CWTV Universe. This is such a radically different look to that that it shouldn't be a problem telling the differences. This is one of those cases where I can't say it's not accurate, but it's one of those scenarios where I'm just not a fan of that version of the character, and that's more in regards to the comics than the actual movie. My one critique: they could've eased up on the tribal tats. They may as well have tattooed a bullseye on his chest and "*********" on his forehead for all the movies critics to take aim at.:lol

Back