Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Hopefully we can get a Blonde haired orange and green suited Aquaman in the CWTV Universe. This is such a radically different look to that that it shouldn't be a problem telling the differences. This is one of those cases where I can't say it's not accurate, but it's one of those scenarios where I'm just not a fan of that version of the character, and that's more in regards to the comics than the actual movie. My one critique: they could've eased up on the tribal tats. They may as well have tattooed a bullseye on his chest and "*********" on his forehead for all the movies critics to take aim at.:lol

Yeah, why cant these directors say less is more sometimes. The tats are overboard.

B-RAWTjCcAAF81b.jpg

I...guess, maybe, I might like it? I mean, I've never liked that long haired Barbarian Aquaman, but I figured that's probably what they'd be going for when he was cast. Nevertheless, while it works for that version, this is absolutely not going to cool down the detractors who say that Snyder likes to make every thing "exxxxxtreeeeeeemmmmmeeee." The dude's got tribal tattoos, for Rao's sake!

Well maybe they are taking notes from kaldur ram who bends water when his tattoos glow. I mean that would be cool

The dude playing Ragnar Lothbrok in Vikings would've been the perfect Aquaman.

And yes, Momoa Lobo, but whatever that ship has sailed, I really like what they've done with Aquaman, tats and all, it was clear their objective was to change people's perspective on Aquaman based on Robot chicken and such, this will surely accomplish that.

It's definitely different. Does he look bad ass? Yes. But he doesn't look like Aquaman to me. Hopefully his portrayal will make his appearance a non issue.

Since the more traditional Aquaman look doesn't fit with the DC universe tone it's easily understood why they didn't use it. I'm sure Momoa will look menacing and bad ass with the Justice League.

I'm just hoping they announce Hal Jordan soon and show us the rest of the League.

Last edited:

Wait...that's a real picture? Just saw it on FB :lol I thought it was fan made :rotfl

He looks fine. I wonder how he got all those tattoos? His skin is super strong, so a simple needle won't work.

Each of these costumes is more terrible and depressing than the last. Cool tribalz brah.

You think everything's awesome. :gah:

:lol

I actually don't mind how they've made his left arm tattoo kinda replicate classic Aquaman's scaled suit.

I would agree with you, but I've seen how much he detests the Arkham Knight costume, so, I know it to be untrue.:lol

:lol Iron Bat is just not my cup of tea.

Costume-wise DC is way better than MS really, excluding a couple Cap costumes, those are on par imo.

Starlord was cool too, but other than than, most MS costumes are really uninspired.

The weakest one imo has been Superman's BvS costume, if he ends up looking like in the pics we've seen, looks way cheaper in comparison to MoS' costume.

I'm just pushing your buttons. :lol

To be honest - although I didn't mind the first one, I still haven't seen THOR2, & I only watched Iron Man 3 once. I could've taken or left it really.

Don't. Push. Me.

fluttershy_breaks_bear_neck_gif_by_brony_alex-d4qro04.gif

I dislike Thor movies more and more as time passes, I can't really blame MS anymore because even Marvel comics is ******** on Thor at the moment too :lol

Back