Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Well played mate.

5kAMEAK.gif

I have my moments. :lol Thank you kindly, brother. :duff

CBdGkrfUUAA3q16.jpg

Costume Designer Michael Wilkinson on Batman's cowl.
"That’s actually one of the first things that Snyder mentioned to me in one of our initial meetings," Wilkinson says. "It’s a very important thing to Zack that the Batsuit would be comfortable and very flexible, but then would be able to perform in a very natural and forceful way. So a lot of incredible engineering went into the development of the new black cowl."

First trailer will be release next month with Mad Max :yess:

Warner Bros. had decided to put the first Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer in front of Mad Max: Fury Road, according to Collider.

George Miller better plant a big sloppy kiss on lips of Warner Bros. executives as they just gave his film a big boost. Batman v Superman trailer will be attached to screenings of Mad Max: Fury Road when the apocalyptic action film opens May 15th.

The reason for the timing is said to be because of Avengers: Age of Ultron. That film has been drawing a lot of interest and to avoid competing for attention with it Warner Bros. will wait until the 15th of May to put out the first Batman v Superman trailer. By that point Avengers 2 will have been in theaters for two weeks and geeky fans will be ready for the next big thing.

Does WB know a thing called Youtube,? Where you don't have to spend $15 to watch a crappy movie to see a trailer

Yeah, the trailer, visuals etc look fantastic.

Only issue is that I've read there is little or no dialogue for quite a large portion of the movie, it's a 50+ minute action sequence. Not sure that works for me.

It does look very interesting though IMO.

There were a few screenings held a little while ago and supposedly everyone's reaction was quite positive. It's my second most anticipated movie of the year.

I saw Jonah on Leno when he was skinny. Not as funny as when he had weight on him.

Fat Jonah = Funny

Skinny Jonah = Not so funny

I don't know why. :dunno

Back