Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt a trailer will be shown before avengers more then likely it will be show at comic con and I suspect they will do a similar move like when marvel announced the avengers cast by having all the actors come out. I hope that green lantern is announced soon I can't see a justice League movie with out him in it.

Comic Con is a good location, but they would have so much exposure with AoU. Or they could even do a teaser trailer for AoU and then really blast off the trailer on amother day, and CC should get exclusive footage for something upcoming or maybe just announcements like you said.

Comic Con is a good location, but they would have so much exposure with AoU. Or they could even do a teaser trailer for AoU and then really blast off the trailer on amother day, and CC should get exclusive footage for something upcoming or maybe just announcements like you said.
Yeah considering that comic con is the only other major venue left for them before the movie is scheduled to come out in March of 2016 they need to give us some sort of teaser and then give the heavy stuff towards the winter season.

DC has a lot to show case this year since last year they were basically absent.

New movies one scheduled to shoot next month and the other just finished shooting.

CA84hXXUkAAY9eB.jpg

Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
“He’s not any of the Lexes that you’ve seen, that’s for sure,” director Zack Snyder tells Entertainment Weekly. “Other than him being a captain of industry and one person to the world and another person to himself. And bald, of course….Our Lex is disarming and he’s not fake. He says what he believes and he says what’s on his mind. If you can unravel the string and decipher what he means, it’s all there.”

Last edited:
Terrible piece of PR though.

****EXCLUSIVE*****
first picture of Jesse as LEX ****ING LUTHOR!!!!!

..erm..it's just him with bald head.
Shouldn't have made a point of this at all IMO. Nothing wrong with him or the pic. But it's as exciting as toenail lint.

He looks alright to me. I'm sure he will be fine.

Would be cool if we got some more Batman related teaser images. I want to see what Alfred and the Batcave look like, maybe see Affleck Batman in action. Surely we're due for a trailer soon.

Looks OK to me, though the look of Luthor isn't my concern for that role. If I were to nitpick, though--you can see the fine stubble where his hairline should be. Luthor's baldness in the comics was either genetic, or the result of a lab experiment gone awry, etc. It wasn't a fashion choice.

I like the look, but I'll agree with Rorywan, in that it's a little "meh," in terms of news. Like "so, Jesse Eisenberg is going to be bald. That's cool...I guess. Moving on."

He's conveying intelligence and menace pretty strongly in that photo. Getting a real Cyrus the Virus vibe there. :lol

I like the look, but I'll agree with Rorywan, in that it's a little "meh," in terms of news. Like "so, Jesse Eisenberg is going to be bald. That's cool...I guess. Moving on."

yeah, there is nothing wrong with the pic or his head or the casting. It's just incredibly dull as press release.

Back