Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, there is nothing wrong with the pic or his head or the casting. It's just incredibly dull as press release.

Considering that people were crapping themselves with their mouths wide open over a couple blurry Jared Leto instagram pics showing his new haircut I'm sure WB assumed that a bald Eisenberg would be an equally orgasmic PR experience.

Considering that people were crapping themselves with their mouths wide open over a couple blurry Jared Leto instagram pics showing his new haircut I'm sure WB assumed that a bald Eisenberg would be an equally orgasmic PR experience.

Leto gets more love and attention because fans be like...

DfOCGdR.gif

You are probably right and that in itself shows the problem with WB. They don't understand their properties.

People got excited about the Leto thing because they assumed we'd actually get to see him as The Joker, who, in and of himself, is way more visually interesting than Luthor. This, though, they could've held back for the trailer, and they would've got the same point across. At this point, I just want a damn trailer, already. I'm starting to understand why people said they revealed this way too early. It's just bumming me out with this dry spell.

For DC fanboys surprised it wasn't

I like the casting

He looks awesome! I'm surprised they actually released that picture. They kept it on a tight lid during shouting and now they show it, just like that? I thought they'd keep the surprise for the actual release.

He looks like he's in a prison jumpsuit, does anybody else notice that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When no one was looking, he took forty cakes.

40 cakes.

That’s as many as four tens.

And that’s terrible.

So he was incarcerated.

I remember he had hair for months of filming, didn't he? In all the set pics?

I wonder if he will lose it as a result of something that happens in the film or they're going with wigs like Hackman. Also looks like he's wearing a prison jumper.

I remember he had hair for months of filming, didn't he? In all the set pics?

I wonder if he will lose it as a result of something that happens in the film or they're going with wigs like Hackman. Also looks like he's wearing a prison jumper.

Yeah I'm curious about the jumper. I'm thinking it could do something with Suicide Squad.

I also think that with Leto's Joker is because people were wondering about look. What kind of Joker? Long hair, short hair, bald? Bleached skin or Ledger's make-up style?

Where Luthor is more how will he act? My best guess is he will be snarky and a ******; so pretty much Zuckerberg Social Network. I admit I was surprised of his casting but mainly because of his previous films i.e 30 mintutes or Less, Rio, Advertureland, and Now You See Me. Though, I'll give him a chance. I'm surprised they kept the shaved head under wraps for a while. Recent photo shows he is growing back the hair.

Eisenberg looks the part. But this reveal isn't nearly as exciting to me as the Aquaman reveal. But that is also because we know what Lex will look like. Casting Momoa added some question as to what they were doing with Aquaman.

I am waiting for a trailer now. I want to see something other than still images.

Back