Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping I want to see all that I enjoyed in the animation brought to life on the big screen Darkseid invasion, boom tubes, a good green lantern representation.

Yeah me too, rumors and all I truly don't know who will be the first big baddie, who are you betting on? Darkseid? Brainiac? Doomsday? I certainly hope it's not Doomsday.

I foresee a lot of broken necks.
Haha yeah , people always saying superman don't kill well its not like he murdered him and how come nobody looked at it like suicide by police fire. Same thing people don't want to kill themselves but they want to die so they make the cops do it for them by putting them in these impossible situations.

Any way it's was awesome. I don't think it will be the last time either.

Yeah me too, rumors and all I truly don't know who will be the first big baddie, who are you betting on? Darkseid? Brainiac? Doomsday? I certainly hope it's not Doomsday.
Well they will definitely introduce all 3 of those as they are the biggest threats.

I think doomsday or some variation in this upcoming movie followed by Braniac in justice League part 1 and finally for the grand finale dark side. I think that they will basically adapt the justice League war animation in to the movie.

I am still hoping DC surprises us and does some variation of the death of superman that story was to popular to not adapt

I remember reading the original Superman when doomsday came out for a lot of issues all they did was show doomsdays fist pounding

Yeah, but isn't that false advertisement? Biggest culprit was Sucker Punch, did I get suckered!
Was it? Seems like you get precisely what is promised in his trailers, and nothing more. Really spectacular, over the top visuals? Yes. X-Treme action that would make Liefeld shed a tear of pride? You bet. Superficial melodrama? Check.

Sure, unless he's straight up adapting someone else's existing work, there's no real story worth speaking about, the characters are thin as wafer crackers, and you ultimately walk away unfulfilled, as if you just gorged on a giant ice cream Sunday instead of having a full course meal. But that's what the trailers suggest IMO. I expect no more or less with Batman V. Superman. I'm going in with that expectation, so hopefully I won't be as let down as I was foolishly hoping that Man of Steel might have delivered something more than it was capable of.

Oh really? That was a rumor? Do you have the source by any chance?
Just the usual comic book movie sites nothing substantiated, but you can guess all these movies are known for adapting some are closer to the source material others are much further so I am guessing since they started with Zod they will undoubtedly bring in doomsday at some point.

I remember reading the original Superman when doomsday came out for a lot of issues all they did was show doomsdays fist pounding
That story made such an impact because they executed it so well. I am hoping for a nice adaptation on the big screen.

Just the usual comic book movie sites nothing substantiated, but you can guess all these movies are known for adapting some are closer to the source material others are much further so I am guessing since they started with Zod they will undoubtedly bring in doomsday at some point.
Ohhh yeah I remember something about Lex resurrecting Zod and turning him into Bizarro or Doomsday.

If he's Bizarro I would be ok with that, it's actually a cool concept (I'd rather see B-zero though), but Doomsdays is it's own thing.

Looks like the film might be done. :yess:

nvyxa3N.jpg

I think they're gonna see the movie so they can start making the soundtrack.

They previously composed just for the trailer, according to what I read.

They really can't compose a movie score until the film is edited. They can get themes they want to use ready ahead of time, but its impossible to know how much material they will actually need until the film is locked in. The score is one of the final elements added to a film because it is so dependent on what ultimately is in the film. Musicals being the one obvious exception.

Back