Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is probably not the reaction they wanted, Batman looks adorable in his little suit :lol

A5KC2na.jpg

omg he actually looks like a 7 inch toy :rotfl

I just saw the officially released trailer, and I still can't believe that this is happening. It's so surreal to me.

I admire that Zack Snyder sticks to his principles. I think a lot of other directors would have caved and put in a bunch of dumb jokes in the trailer to satisfy complainers about the tone.

I just saw the officially released trailer, and I still can't believe that this is happening. It's so surreal to me.

I admire that Zack Snyder sticks to his principles. I think a lot of other directors would have caved and put in a bunch of dumb jokes in the trailer to satisfy complainers about the tone.

and most people are hating him for that
figures

I'm wondering if Bruce will put on his armor suit by himself, or like Stark suiting up assisted with the gantry. People's mind will be blown if he did it mark 42 style.

I liked the tone in Man of Steel! That scene where Clark smiles when mastering his flight is such a joyful scene that I never get bored of. I truly think they had good intentions. Despite what issues I have with the writing, the acting, and pacing, I know that my friends and family thought Superman was a joke, and walked out wanting a sequel. They wanted to know more about him. I lent them my Superman Animated Series DVDs and they didn't really care for that. They wanted to see more of this universe.

Man of Steel is actually the only live action superhero movie I own besides the Nolan trilogy and the Raimi Spider-man movies! No matter the quality of this film (I think it will be great), at least I'll always have scenes that I'll want to re-watch as a visual experience.

Besides looking so CGI, the trailer looks really good so far, I prefer the darker tone for this movie. Really like the look of the Miller inspired Batman also, honestly, if they don't introduce Kryptonite in this film, Bats stands no chance.

Well I'll be damned.... Positivity is the general sentiment in this thread... :horror

Even Riddick's on board....

Jenna-Mind_blown.gif

I'm concerned. I'm concerned that this might be good and that I'll want figures from it. My wallet can only hope and pray it ends up the dour, poorly planned mess I've been assuming since its announcement. :pray:

though actually as an Affleck fan I've always hoped he does well with the role regardless of anything else

Besides looking so CGI, the trailer looks really good so far, I prefer the darker tone for this movie. Really like the look of the Miller inspired Batman also, honestly, if they don't introduce Kryptonite in this film, Bats stands no chance.

Well, if they go by the novel there will be plenty of Kryptonite plus a one-armed green arrow.

I don't think Batman stands a chance with Kryptonite. The only way he can beat him is in a philosophical battle. Otherwise, Superman just speed blitzes, freezes, melts, or does a tornado and suffocates him.

Back