Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was a good trailer. Superman looks awesome and Batman :drool

Don't like how they seem to be making Superman the villain in what was supposed to be his sequel :slap
I don't think they are, the trailer was a nod to all the controversy surrounding Man of Steel.

It's funny that people blame Snyder for the flaws in Goyer's script, but they won't let him have praise for the concept of the trailer :lol

The imax screenings on Monday are for 15-20 mins of footage. I did the same thing when Avatar was coming out. Look at Snyder's original tweet. It has a link for passes.

I did now, I can't find anything that says 15 minutes of footage, just says "extra shots" and stuff.

I'm pulling for Supes in this one. Just not a Batflecker. But I really am pumped to see this. Cast seems really good. Hope the Marvel peeps go see this too. Definitely will entertain. I hope Hopeman buts Fleck up. and places him on that statue

I don't think they are, the trailer was a nod to all the controversy surrounding Man of Steel.

It's funny that people blame Snyder for the flaws in Goyer's script, but they won't let him have praise for the concept of the trailer :lol

I did now, I can't find anything that says 15 minutes of footage, just says "extra shots" and stuff.

Check Screen Rant: Movie News, Movie Reviews, Movie Trailers, TV News that's where I think I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra shots? I see another leak just before the screening starts :lol

What I keep reading about the trailer is that while visually striking, it just doesn't stir up any emotions, kind of bland.

But its just a teaser trailer, movie is a year out, too early for the story reveal trailer.

All I can of when I watch this trailer is

1559600d5f66715590f50a563f717ab9.jpg

Visitor from another planet arrives and you expect the world to be all sunshine and roses about it?

Studios should really ignore people's bitching. When they listen and change things it just disjointed the franchise and the fanboys hate the changes anyway

Visitor from another planet arrives and you expect the world to be all sunshine and roses about it?

Studios should really ignore people's bitching. When they listen and change things it just disjointed the franchise and the fanboys hate the changes anyway

Thank you! Americans are distrustful of people from this planet with a different skin color. Do you really think they would be trustful of an alien God? It is cool how WB is setting these films in our reality. I like the serious tone as I don't need everything to have the same vibe. I like Marvels films, and I am looking forward to this. They don't have to be the same.

Why Exactly Is The BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Teaser Trailer So Underwhelming?

Here's my favorite line,"However, I can't help but feel that there would be a lot more buzz around this teaser if it had ended with Wonder Woman standing in front of Batman and Superman instead of such a familiar sight." How is the ending of the trailer a familiar sight? It's the first time we've seen Batman and Superman share the screen in a live action film? :lol

Why Exactly Is The BATMAN v SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE Teaser Trailer So Underwhelming?

So I was reading this "analysis"/article where the guy explains why the TEASER trailer is a disappointment.

Here's my favorite line,"However, I can't help but feel that there would be a lot more buzz around this teaser if it had ended with Wonder Woman standing in front of Batman and Superman instead of such a familiar sight." How is the ending of the trailer a familiar sight? It's the first time we've seen Batman and Superman share the screen in a live action film? :lol

Most of the comments on that article love the trailer. It is basically the bloggers that hate it. And the only complaint is that it is not like Marvel. Like his "familiar sight" nonsense. We have literally never seen these characters on screen in live action before. This is epic! This is what we have been waiting for.

MOS in the theater was a big snooze for the crowd.

Hulk smashing Loki brought the house down.

This movie needs a Hulk smashing Loki scene, at a much darker tone of course.

So I was reading this "analysis"/article where the guy explains why the TEASER trailer is a disappointment.

batman and superman should just have been made into batwoman and superwoman, that would make everyone happy.
but dont cast someone thin, and don't cast white women, and both of them need to be into chicks, Also, one of them needs to have bright red hair, the other one needs to be bald and wear black lipstick
finally their suits cannot be skin tight, at all. they both need to wear Parkas, not show their upper bodies at all, that would probably make the writer very happy

Don't you love progress? :wink1:

batman and superman should just have been made into batwoman and superwoman, that would make everyone happy.
but dont cast someone thin, and don't cast white women, and both of them need to be into chicks, Also, one of them needs to have bright red hair, the other one needs to be bald and wear black lipstick
finally their suits cannot be skin tight, at all. they both need to wear Parkas, not show their upper bodies at all, that would probably make the writer very happy

:lol :lol

Anita Sarkessian would be proud!

Back