Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, if they go by the novel there will be plenty of Kryptonite plus a one-armed green arrow.

Yq2g7oH.gif

By the time Superman realizes that Batman is after him........Batman would have already infected him with some kind of kryptonite infused AIDS virus or something.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

By the time Superman realizes that Batman is after him........Batman would have already infected him with some kind of kryptonite infused AIDS virus or something.......
Why do people think using Kryptonite is like adding salt to your eggs? :lol

Kryptonite is extremely hard to come by and it took Batman decades and a fortune to come up with that arrow from TDKR...

Last edited:

How badass is that suit? I can't get over how much potential that scene has. This is my most anticipated 1/6 Hot Toys figure if they will do one (which I'm sure they will). Plus it's pretty much insane to go up against Superman, which makes you wonder what tricks are up his sleeve besides the predictable kryptonite.

It gives him super strength pretty much, but it's made just to barely hold up a few minutes IF Superman holds back as he always does, so kryptonite is essential.

this batman definitely kills

batman-v-superman-13.jpg

Context is important. That may be a drone, or, perhaps, Luthor has hacked his system and is taking control of the Batplane, or any number of things...or Batman could be a homicidal psychotic, but I'll probably give him the benefit of the doubt until the movie is released.:lol

That trailer is just so damn good, though. Too good, actually. It makes me want it to be June, so that Arkham Knight could come out and preoccupy me until the next one.:lol

Back