Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many set photos confirmed it almost a year ago.
Not to mention him being dead in DCCU is a pretty obvious thing considering all these TDKR burrowing.

Hack Snyper hype level 5000
More memes, more memes, more memes!!!

6390313_orig.jpg
El Supermano! Ayy!!! :lol

Metallo is like the Terminator with a chunk of Kryptonite in his chest, right? My biggest problem with Superman has always been his lame ass villains. They all kinda suck. So I'm cool with Batman being the "villain" for at least part of the movie. :lol
Metallo was introduced decades before Terminator :lol

Superman has the best villains in all the DC Universe :lol Metallo is awesome, and he's just goon tier villain, Atomic Skull? Bizarro, Livewire, Parasite! Man, he's got an awesome rogue's gallery, hell 2 of the biggest baddies come from Superman, Darkseid and the anti-Monitor.

More memes, more memes, more memes!!!

El Supermano! Ayy!!! :lol

Metallo was introduced decades before Terminator :lol

Superman has the best villains in all the DC Universe :lol Metallo is awesome, and he's just goon tier villain, Atomic Skull? Bizarro, Livewire, Parasite! Man, he's got an awesome rogue's gallery, hell 2 of the biggest baddies come from Superman, Darkseid and the anti-Monitor.

Does Lobo count as a Superman villain?

Nah, not at all.

:exactly: Classic Lobo (not colour diarrhea Lobo, the Main Man) operates on his own. Sure, he knocks heads with many DC heavy-hitters, but he's mostly in is own world. An R-Rated Lobo film would be great. From the macho-man satire to the over the top violence (and not to forget the bewbs) it'd make for a worthwile flick. At least it'd be much more interesting than a solo Cyborg movie.....

PS: Nu52 Lobo would be fun as well, but he's nowehere near as fun as the Main Man.

PS2: I actually think that Supes has some of the best villains, period. Luthor, Cyborg, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc... They're a few, but they're really good.

:exactly: Classic Lobo (not colour diarrhea Lobo, the Main Man) operates on his own. Sure, he knocks heads with many DC heavy-hitters, but he's mostly in is own world. An R-Rated Lobo film would be great. From the macho-man satire to the over the top violence (and not to forget the bewbs) it'd make for a worthwile flick. At least it'd be much more interesting than a solo Cyborg movie.....

PS: Nu52 Lobo would be fun as well, but he's nowehere near as fun as the Main Man.

PS2: I actually think that Supes has some of the best villains, period. Luthor, Cyborg, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc... They're a few, but they're really good.
1st time I see someone not bashing new Lobo for the sake of meme bashing, kudos, but yeah, there's only one main man, the fake one :lol

1st time I see someone not bashing new Lobo for the sake of meme bashing, kudos, but yeah, there's only one main man, the fake one :lol

I actually bought the first 6 or so issues, but I found the supporting cast a bit boring (another child prodigy, really?), so I dropped it. New Lobo retains his classic personality at some level though. He's still a cold blooded murderer, but this time he's got a bit of a backstory. Classic Lobo is best Lobo, but the new one ain't too bad. Hey, it could be worse. He could be like the new Loki, who paints his nails and listens to Daft Punk on his ipod.

LOL the Star Wars current fisher Slave Leia made me laugh outloud..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think the BVS trailer was far far more interesting and intuguing than the new SW trailer which except for Han/Chewie I thought was very MEH

Many set photos confirmed it almost a year ago.
Not to mention him being dead in DCCU is a pretty obvious thing considering all these TDKR burrowing.

How do you figure it's obvious? Given the sequel to The Dark Knight Returns features this character? Not to mention given the connections rumors circulating around Harley and The Joker being estranged relating to another character.

It's shocking to me that they'd go this route especially considering that there was already an established character to serve this purpose.

Back