Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10353528_10153313221476096_777964691044298260_o.jpg

PS2: I actually think that Supes has some of the best villains, period. Luthor, Cyborg, Brainiac, Darkseid, Doomsday, etc... They're a few, but they're really good.
Superman is funny to me, in that he's got a pretty shallow list of "iconic" villains that are primarily his. Sort of like the Avengers, and there may be some similar reasons for that. Luthor and Braniac, sure. Then I would consider Bizarro, Doomsday, Metallo, Toyman, Mxyzptlk, Mongul, Zod, and Parasite as second tier. I wouldn't consider Darkseid primarily a Superman villain, as he tussled with everyone, primarily among them the inhabitants of New Genesis. Beyond that there's not much. Batman is definitely tops in DC to me.

Must avoid the spoiler. Although all the talk going on makes it kind of obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the spoiler is nothing to do with the actual movie but something that might have happened before

and most people now what it is already (even if you dont realize it)

the spoiler is nothing to do with the actual movie but something that might have happened before

and most people now what it is already (even if you dont realize it)

Then I think I know what it is. Or at least the logistics. I am down for this film. I am so excited for the IMAX screening tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Superman is funny to me, in that he's got a pretty shallow list of "iconic" villains that are primarily his. Sort of like the Avengers, and there may be some similar reasons for that. Luthor and Braniac, sure. Then I would consider Bizarro, Doomsday, Metallo, Toyman, Mxyzptlk, Mongul, Zod, and Parasite as second tier. I wouldn't consider Darkseid primarily a Superman villain, as he tussled with everyone, primarily among them the inhabitants of New Genesis. Beyond that there's not much. Batman is definitely tops in DC to me.

Most are 2nd to 3rd tier villains and are good only for a few issues, that's true. They're not there to turn the story into a classic, they're just "filler" until one of the more famous ones like Luthor show up. So yeah, I get your point. They're cool looking, can sell toys and are "classics", but apart from that, they don't have something else going for them. Spider-Man'x the same. He's got some really good ones like the Goblins, Sandman, Ock, Venom, and then the rest are just fillers. As for Darkseid, well, I see him like Thanos (yes, yes I know DS came first). He's a Multiversal threat, but he occasionally appears as a solo villain, like Thanos did with Mar-Vell back in the day.

That picture of his legs make the Hulk jealous. Hope it's somehow photoshop cause no way is that Affleck, it's getting ridiculous.

Back