Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[emoji2] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429363953.491218.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429363965.008079.jpg

That would be a very cool image, i can definitly see Snyder style on it.
But there was a context, the EMP of the nuclear missile, the cavalcade with legions of Batmen...
Dunno might be too weird for the general audience.

Finally watched the official release and still not impressed. Just can't get excited about it. I admit that it may be because I have never been a DC guy and find Superman completely boring, no emotional pull to this movie.

Does anybody know if the flying vehicle in the trailer WAS the batwing or something else?Also, if anyone can please post pics of it from when you see it for the first time in the trailer, that would be great.Cheers!

Dad can we go see the movie where the flying alien fights the man dressed as a bat?

No son it's not for kids. [emoji38]

batman and superman should just have been made into batwoman and superwoman, that would make everyone happy.
but dont cast someone thin, and don't cast white women, and both of them need to be into chicks, Also, one of them needs to have bright red hair, the other one needs to be bald and wear black lipstick
finally their suits cannot be skin tight, at all. they both need to wear Parkas, not show their upper bodies at all, that would probably make the writer very happy

Don't you love progress? :wink1:

That will be Paul Feig's sequel once he gets his grubby hands on the franchise.

Does anybody know if the flying vehicle in the trailer WAS the batwing or something else?Also, if anyone can please post pics of it from when you see it for the first time in the trailer, that would be great.Cheers!

That was not batman, its killing people and attacking batmobile as well

21987_938353012893690_397221779300282999_n.jpg

I didn't realize this was the rifle. For some reason my mind went straight to an antenna or something he was perched on.

Back