Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had to do the solo venture to the theater a few times recently, The Witch being the last time. In repayment, I stayed home and watched the baby while my Wife took our 7 year old to Zootopia.

Funny, I go see a movie by myself for $10, they go and it's a big hit to the bank account. :lol

Mickey is living deliciousest.

No allegiance......fooled me.:rotfl

DiFabio hit nail on the head...I can count a handful of movies I been to that I regret watching otherwise, I find the good in most and enjoy the experience. I never had an expectation this film would be anything but visually appealing and I was (still am ) excited for Batfleck. If it delivers in those two
areas I can walk away saying it was a decent 2 hrs spent.

Well you're easily fooled then. What exactly fooled you ?

Actually, the thing has me most interested in this film, which I will see on video, is the otherworldly dream sequence. I'm not a comic book reader, so it doesn't have much of any meaning for me, but it really looks cool.

I really can't believe this films rating hasn't gone up.... **** son :lol

Seeing it tonight and will make my own judgement

It gets even better, the user rating on RT has been dropping like a rock in the last 24 hours :lol Started out at 90% when the embargo lifted and it's now at 78%.

Some spoilers here, but already hinted at by several posts in this thread:

Spoiler Spoiler:

WB had plenty of times to make a great movie. I remember like 4 or 5 months ago there was an article saying that the film was done and that the president of WB, Kevin Tsujihara had seen the film like 5 times. :dunno

Some spoilers here, but already hinted at by several posts in this thread:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a warped perspective.

deleted it but it has been talked about everywhere and there were gifs of him shooting posted and i didnt know it was not an open thing.
the last couple of pages talk about it, sorry.

Deleted my post as well just in case.

Now people are bitching about spending $50-70 on a movie on a board where they waste hundreds of dollars on subpar dolls?

I also don't take a review or opinion of a comic book movie serious from anyone that doesn't like TDK.

Back