Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright after much debate on what I think of the film I think even with the flaws I found I believe it's not a terrible film and worth seeing. It has positives that shine and I will have to watch again as stated but I'm going to rate the film 6.8/10 which is a higher score than aou.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
After my 2nd viewing I will know better if it's a JW guilty kind of like or a straight on like that will be improved upon with 30 more minutes of fleshing out material.

Either way i'm on the like side of the fence.

Sweet. Sounds like it's better than both MOS and TDKR *and* has cooler characters?

Sweet. I should probably wait and discover these things for myself but are there any "lolnados" or "Talia's death" type moments in the movie? Does Hopeman come out looking like an idiot again?

Unfortunately Abomination design is the lolnado this time out. :gah:

His height made him less threatening and personal for me.

Hopeman is on his path to redemption but he is one grumpy muther****er. :lol

It's a nicer looking movie than MOS that's for certain.

Unfortunately Abomination design is the lolnado this time out. :gah:

His height made him less threatening and personal for me.

Hopeman is on his path to redemption but he is one grumpy muther****er. :lol

It's a nicer looking movie than MOS that's for certain.

Hm, okay, well maybe it was good that the spoiler-y trailers gave away his Ninja Turtle design so it won't be some disappointing shock while I'm actually watching the movie.

DC should have built their cinematic universe slower.Too much in one single movie!

Spoiler Spoiler:

DC should have built their cinematic universe slower.Too much in one single movie!

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sallah

Hm, okay, well maybe it was good that the spoiler-y trailers gave away his Ninja Turtle design so it won't be some disappointing shock while I'm actually watching the movie.

Yes, good point that actually helped me with Abomination 2.0.

BvS is TFA khev, the good outweigh any bad.

And if I were you I would ignore any mention that Lex is a Nygma clone, rest assured NOT EVEN CLOSE!

I still think this movie has a strong opening

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

You might be right. The theaters around me are sold out through the weekend. Last time that happen was for SW-TFA.

Despite all the hate, we will just let the number speak for themselves.

Advance ticket sales alone will win the opening weekend... Its how big or small the drop next weekend is that will determine if the film flies or falls.

Sallah

If anyone here reads Birth Movies Death website they just posted this 10 Questions BATMAN V SUPERMAN Left Me Asking | Birth.Movies.Death.
I think this article really shows the nitpicking going in to this movie. Some of them I definitely agree with, but the first question is so ridiculous I can't help but laugh.

Some of my answers

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back