Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman vs. Superman (2016)

The production on this has been some of the weirdest I ever seen. Seems like WB doesn’t even know whats really going on.

They have some of the biggest characters in the world and yet don't know what works and what don't its sad.

Wot? I'm confuzed

tumblr_inline_mxiie7C09I1sohk3w.gif

Has this crap been posted already (if not, here is your daily rumor bs) :lol

[SPOILER3]Without a doubt Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel sequel is the king of the internet rumors. The latest one comes once again courtesy of the website Latino Review. Apparently they found a post on the NeoGaf massage boards of a person that knows someone that got fired from the movies art department. Basically it can all be BS but still a fun read.

Here’s what the poster had to say…..

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING:

• The villians are Lex Luthor and Metallo

• Batman forms a UN type deal to stop Superman from destroying another city

• Aquaman is in it, but not called Aquaman. He’s there because the world engine in the ocean did something to the fish

• Wonderwoman poses as a Wayne Enterprises investor to retrieve an item that belongs to her people.

• Lex Luthor is in the shadows a lot, a manipulator. Not much face time with Superman.

• Robin betrayed Batman at some point, leading to a falling out between them

• The Batcave was super cool looking, and the mobile looked similar to Burton’s

• Lois is investigating Lex.

- See more at: https://nukethefridge.com/2014/01/21/major-spoiler-warning-batman-vs-superman-plotline-revealed-maybe/?utm_source=crowdignite.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com#sthash.ruyxwriK.dpuf[/SPOILER3]

Back