Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Well, RDJ is in better shape than Affleck consistently. :wink1:

Joking aside. Batman is a completely different character to Iron Man. Wayne relies on his physical assets just as much as his mental ones. Tony can get older, but his armor gets better, meanwhile, Batman just gets shanked more cause he's not as fast as he used to be.

Man, he grab that girl like a football and ran the **** out of there!! :lol I guess Superman still doesn't give a **** about people ...or buildings :lol

That was a stunt double. But he's dressed fly.

I don't think so, you can actually recognize Affleck and I think he can lift a little girl himself.
Even if it was a double he would have the same silhouette as Affleck.

Looks like Superman is ****ing **** up again and Bruce Wayne is saving people and avoiding the rampage.

I hope BW lectures Superman on not saving his father from a tornado because BW would do anything to have his parents back.

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 181

Maybe in this version Batman's parents were also killed by a tornado.

Dude its gotham. it would be a flash flood. In this film batman takes his anger out on water. it was confirmed at comic con........ lol

Here's Bruce Wayne in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGn33v6Sou8

Affleck looks massive!

I hate this film already and it isn't even out.

If that was Affleck (didn't look like him) then it's a bit ridiculous that he would maintain a secret identity - he is massive. When citizens see Batman and think 'he's huge' then see Bruce Wayne and think 'he's huge', it kinda ruins it. Then they see his a$$ chin...

Them they think 'Ergh Affleck is Batman. That sucks' and they become as disappointed as some fans are.

And what's with the pic of Batman and R2-D2? Snyder posted this:

Well, that's objective! :lol:lol:lol

If that was Affleck (didn't look like him) then it's a bit ridiculous that he would maintain a secret identity - he is massive. When citizens see Batman and think 'he's huge' then see Bruce Wayne and think 'he's huge', it kinda ruins it. Then they see his a$$ chin...
Maybe superheroes are not your thing after all.

And what's with the pic of Batman and R2-D2? Snyder posted this:
Snyder and J.J.Abrams are having fun on Twitter.

They need to have a fake GQ profile of Bruce Wayne or something, one of these days, where he totally comes clean about being a fitness nut/extreme sports thrill seeker. Just have Batman hide in plain sight. Bruce Wayne talks openly about all his scars.:lol "That one's from a shark bite, while I was scuba diving, that one's from a skiing accident, when a branch broke off in my abdomen. Now that I think about it, I remember that this one came from a jagged piece of ice, while I was mountain climbing."

Last edited:

They need to have a fake GQ profile of Bruce Wayne or something, one of these days, where he totally comes clean about being a fitness but/extreme sports thrill seeker. Just have Batman hide in plain sight. Bruce Wayne talks openly about all his scars.:lol "That one's from a shark bite, while I was scuba diving, that one's from a skiing accident, when a branch broke off in my abdomen. Now that I think about it, I remember that this one came from a jagged piece of ice, while I was mountain climbing."

Sounds like a great idea :hi5:

You may want to skip watching Batman The Animated Series.....

He should also change his Profile pic. Bruce Wayne in the Arkham games looked about as ridiculous in a suit as Triple H.:lol

Back