Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I was just kidding. I just thought it was a hilarious observation because AC Wayne is like a Caucasian Incredible Hulk.:lol

Nah. I'm good, thanks. Just can't stand Affleck.

ibc1PL35YgMHKX.gif

I hate this film already and it isn't even out.

If that was Affleck (didn't look like him) then it's a bit ridiculous that he would maintain a secret identity - he is massive. When citizens see Batman and think 'he's huge' then see Bruce Wayne and think 'he's huge', it kinda ruins it. Then they see his a$$ chin...

Them they think 'Ergh Affleck is Batman. That sucks' and they become as disappointed as some fans are.

Yet Superman can be massive in a suit and wear glasses, but people overlook him? Clark and Superman's facial details are exactly the same, while the Batman's mouth and eyes (not all the time) are the only things exposed. People should notice Clark LONG before they turn towards Bruce...It just makes it look like the I.Q level of Metropolis Citizens and the DC Universe is rather low at times...

They need to have a fake GQ profile of Bruce Wayne or something, one of these days, where he totally comes clean about being a fitness nut/extreme sports thrill seeker. Just have Batman hide in plain sight. Bruce Wayne talks openly about all his scars.:lol "That one's from a shark bite, while I was scuba diving, that one's from a skiing accident, when a branch broke off in my abdomen. Now that I think about it, I remember that this one came from a jagged piece of ice, while I was mountain climbing."

Ugh that would never happen because of this...
repellent.jpg

I hate this film already and it isn't even out.

If that was Affleck (didn't look like him) then it's a bit ridiculous that he would maintain a secret identity - he is massive. When citizens see Batman and think 'he's huge' then see Bruce Wayne and think 'he's huge', it kinda ruins it. Then they see his a$$ chin...

Them they think 'Ergh Affleck is Batman. That sucks' and they become as disappointed as some fans are.

You know what else is ridiculous. A genius, billionaire, detective, scientist, martial arts master who dresses in a bat suit and fights crime. Just don't overthink it.

You know what else is ridiculous. A genius, billionaire, detective, scientist, martial arts master who dresses in a bat suit and fights crime. Just don't overthink it.

You left out his grief issues, and that his primary antagonists are a clown, a burn victim, a short guy with an umbrella fetish, and his 2 psychotic exes.

I actually reckon this is going to be a good movie now. :lol

Given MOS's meh-ness, & everyone on board no doubt wanting to genuinely up the ante now.. I'd say we're in for an interesting ride this time.

I bet Affleck is going to be more than just the anchor in this film, he'll probably be driving the bus. Snyder will quite possibly be his part time 'yes' man going forward.. what a prospect. :lol

I actually reckon this is going to be a good movie now. :lol

Given MOS's meh-ness, & everyone on board no doubt wanting to genuinely up the ante now.. I'd say we're in for an interesting ride this time.

I bet Affleck is going to be more than just the anchor in this film, he'll probably be driving the bus. Snyder will quite possibly be his part time 'yes' man going forward.. what a prospect. :lol

I'm genuinely excited to see it despite my willingness to get digs in whenever possible. Whether it'll actually be good and perhaps even redeem MOS retroactively, I dunno.

I'm genuinely excited to see it despite my willingness to get digs in whenever possible.
Digs are always fun with this series.

However I've taken the position now of supporting miss Gal, not the opposite. She's going to surprise us, I'm betting.

Cavill-El's gonna be trying extra hard to not get 'third fiddled' in this one. :lol

Cavill-El's gonna be trying extra hard to not get 'third fiddled' in this one. :lol
Speaking of which, there are a very few ways that I think Snyder could appropriately apologize for MOS, where I would accept that apology. And one would be to use the Fiddler as the major villain in the Justice League film, possibly alongside his other Injustice Society pals like Vandal Savage, Per Degaton, and Icicle. Make it so.

I don't think so, you can actually recognize Affleck and I think he can lift a little girl himself.
Even if it was a double he would have the same silhouette as Affleck.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the video is pretty clear and the later shots are definitely of his stunt double. The stills may be of Affleck, earlier in the shot.

I gotta wait 5+ years to see a young, veril, prime Batman on film, that doesn't f u c k off from the job after about two years, like a spoiled little brat.

You're entitled to your opinion, but the video is pretty clear and the later shots are definitely of his stunt double. The stills may be of Affleck, earlier in the shot.

That's what I'm saying, early on I do recognize Affleck and he does looks massive.

According to Devin Faraci from Badass Digest. Sources say that this version of Batman has been around for almost 30 years and he actually will be in his 50's. Smdh

Back