Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

That graffiti suggests a young renegade Robin who is adding their graffiti to the Batman one.
As in tedious young character who wants to be his assistant but isn't yet so is doing her own thing.
Where have I heard that before? Hmm... :lol

You can have all of those relationships without having to build them up.
Yeah, that's what I love about WB/DC too.. oh wait. :monkey4

That graffiti suggests a young renegade Robin who is adding their graffiti to the Batman one.
As in tedious young character who wants to be his assistant but isn't yet so is doing her own thing.
Hmm indeed. :exactly:

WB just needs to let Snyder make The Dark Knight Returns already!

Or, perhaps it's just one of the upstanding citizens of Detroit who happened to tag that area when they learned that Batman would be filming there

Bat-Delorean.
giphy.gif

Flatumbler.
:lol :goodpost:

Or, perhaps it's just one of the upstanding citizens of Detroit who happened to tag that area when they learned that Batman would be filming there

Well, they were shooting a scene and the graffiti was on a moving train, so that would be a big coincidence for a train with the words batman and robin to show up while they are filming a scene....but I guess it's possible.

It would fit what we've heard before. A aging Batman estranged from Robin. There was a rumor that this Batman had a Robin suit on display in his cave, so this graffiti is probably legit.

To be fair, everything we've heard about this movie so far fits with the spoilers that have been posted from the start, so I kinda believe that most were true!

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl nice one.

On a serious note, it does look like poorly modded Formula car...
They should've just slightly redesign Audi R18, FFS.

Not nearly as awesome as the AZZTek. I love how Walter White used to drive one before swapping it for the 300. :lol

I get it, the Batmobile is supposed to be over-the-top and flashy. Kind of difficult, impossible really, to design a car that will please the most eyeballs.

Back