Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Can't wait for the flatumbler to join my fatumbler

I prefer the Tumbler.

Shelves_19.jpg

I'm not a Tumbler hater but i'm really starting to think that the new car is nicer.

I still love how the Tumbler was utilized in BB though.

I like the Tumbler more personally. It seems sure of what it is. The new car seems like it can't decide if it wants to be a regular Batmobile or a complicated looking tank thing like the Tumbler was. Batmobile with an identity crisis.

But you said it had an 80's hot wheels vibe that you liked. :tap

That description made me like it more. :lol

Last edited:

I like it, but it is my least favorite of the big 3.

But you said it had an 80's hot wheels vibe that you liked. :tap

What happened. :lol
Did I? I think it looks like one of those RC cars from the '80s, but I never had one so I'm not really nostalgic for them. I think it looks fine, but I like the Tumbler more (and lots of other Batmobilies). I might like it more than the vastly overrated '89 Batmobile, though :chase

Did I? I think it looks like one of those RC cars from the '80s, but I never had one so I'm not really nostalgic for them. I think it looks fine, but I like the Tumbler more (and lots of other Batmobilies). I might like it more than the vastly overrated '89 Batmobile, though :chase

:horror :horror :horror

You just bought yourself a world of hurt. :lol

You will be Boba Fett to DiFabio's Sarlaac Pit. :lol

Last edited:

'66 is easily the best live action Batmobile so far IMO. But not "gritty and realistic" enough for today's discerning movie audience, who want panels, panels, and more panels!!!

Those people should be sat down Clock Work Orange style, & submitted to an endless medley reel of 66, 89 & BTAS till they ****ing well recognize. :lecture

I like the Tumbler more personally. It seems sure of what it is. The new car seems like it can't decide if it wants to be a regular Batmobile or a complicated looking tank thing like the Tumbler was. Batmobile with an identity crisis.

I agree 100%. The tumbler made its own design statement, completely unique. As was Furst's design. This is just a mish mash. Which is pretty typical of Snyder, he doesn't do original. Everything is a copy of something else.

:D

Which is pretty typical of Snyder, he doesn't do original. Everything is a copy of something else.
Yeah, he doesn't really take risks, derivative of things that have "worked" in the past, or would seem to appeal to a mass audience on a superficial level. I don't think many people will love, or hate his Batmobile here. They'll just be somewhere in between, which is the way he likes it I think.

Back