Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Oh damn. JYE. . .exposed for what he truly is. Now his preference for Avengers over Days of Future Past starts making sense.

And all those Transformers viewings.

Jye, I don't know you.

So JYE prefers OTT mediocre action over boring mediocre pretentiousness while secretly loves boring pretentious mediocre action...

That's one revelation no one asked for :lol

Why do you have a . . . TDKR poster.

I've been thinking of cutting the 3rd half out. :lol

Maybe i'll put MOS over it.

Wait.

Oh damn. JYE. . .exposed for what he truly is. Now his preference for Avengers over Days of Future Past starts making sense.

lolcat is out of the bag. :lol

And all those Transformers viewings.

Jye, I don't know you.

Here's looking at you kid. :lol

So JYE prefers OTT mediocre action over boring mediocre pretentiousness while secretly loves boring pretentious mediocre action...

That's one revelation no one asked for :lol

:lol

Last edited:

For the record, I agree with you though. The Avengers > Wolverine's Days of Future Past by a mile. With the exception of Hawkeye, I cared about everybody in Avengers. In DoFP, the only person really worth caring about was Wolverine. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

Should ve been the "Fear" Batmobile from Detective Comics #591.Always been my favourite.

For the record, I agree with you though. The Avengers > Wolverine's Days of Future Past by a mile. With the exception of Hawkeye, I cared about everybody in Avengers. In DoFP, the only person really worth caring about was Wolverine. :lol

Wolverine Sleeps Thru Days Past. :lol

Rumor about how Aquaman would be introduced in the film.

And his appearance, from the source:
"So the first bit of news is that he’s going to look like a surfer essentially with tribal tattoos and all that jazz. Nothing huge and pretty obvious but for those of you wondering, that’s what we hear he’ll look like in the film, which makes sense since it’s Momoa playing the character."

https://schmoesknow.com/did-aquaman-save-superman-in-man-of-steel/29372/

Last edited:

Why do tribal tattoos make sense for the king of an undersea kingdom? And how/why: A) would Aquaman know who Superman was, where he was, and that he might need rescuing in MOS in that scene?; B) would Superman need help making it back to shore anyway?

I see no references to sources in that article, and have no idea who those people are, so I really wonder where this would come from anyway.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Sooo Basically Khal Drogo?

Mhmmm while I disagree when some people call previous cast choices lazy, this seems like a rather lazy shortcut to make Aquaman look badass to the mainstream, almost as lazy as giving him a hook hand and no shirt.

But, who knows, most likely a rumor since that part about saving Superman with the wales is dumb.

Why do tribal tattoos make sense for the king of an undersea kingdom? And how/why: A) would Aquaman know who Superman was, where he was, and that he might need rescuing in MOS in that scene?; B) would Superman need help making it back to shore anyway?

I see no references to sources in that article, and have no idea who those people are, so I really wonder where this would come from anyway.

Yeah I don't get how that makes sense either. :lol Should've clarified that was from the source and not my thoughts

Back