Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Allow me to stress in my earlier post (shortly thereafter amended) that I did mention the word WHEN.

As in - when in her prime, ok FFS? :lol

Whoa, did VintijDroidGutzz really just admit to being into Lisa Bonet ONLY as she appeared in season 1 of the Celebrity Rehab? Yikes, this thread took a turn.

Whoa, did VintijDroidGutzz really just admit to being into Lisa Bonet ONLY as she appeared in season 1 of the Celebrity Rehab? Yikes, this thread took a turn.
Check out my previous post sunshine.. then take a seat in the corner. :lol

Late 80s / early 90s era - besides, like I said, I've not kept up with ANY of her escapades since then.

..apart from her being with Mamoa. :lol

I'll admit, she had a certain appeal in Angel Heart. Not sure it would be enough to keep me thinking about her 20 years (or more) later.

:lol

Allow me to stress in my earlier post (shortly thereafter amended) that I did mention the word WHEN.

As in - when in her prime, ok FFS? :lol

:lol :lol

Check out my previous post sunshine.. then take a seat in the corner. :lol

Late 80s / early 90s era - besides, like I said, I've not kept up with ANY of her escapades since then.

..apart from her being with Mamoa. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Someone put up on YT the entire uncut Phoebe Cates Paradise movie. :panic: :horror :panic:

Now that was a babe. :lol

Phoebe Cates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nasty crackwhores

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lisa Bonet

Don't know who made his, but it looks pretty.

original.jpg

Probably Jye's work, but lack of Nic Cage confuses me.

Supposedly its PSd from a Batman Begins pic or something. Saw that on Comicbookmovie.com a day or two ago. Looks cool though

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hard to believe this was 10 years ago.

NEhuqohl3Tj3kh_1_1.jpg

Hell, I can't believe Batman 1989 was 25 years ago.

image.jpg

And to think I thought photography was only 190 years old!

Oh

And to think I thought Batman was only 75 years old!

Back