Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I bet Aquaman caused the oil rig splosion. He'll fit right in with Kal-El.

If true, I'm surprised these guys are capable of tying these sort of things together. Having Aquaman be involved in the bus accident in the Kansas lake in MoS seems more up their alley in terms of logic.

I bet Aquaman caused the oil rig splosion. He'll fit right in with Kal-El.

If true, I'm surprised these guys are capable of tying these sort of things together. Having Aquaman be involved in the bus accident in the Kansas lake in MoS seems more up their alley in terms of logic.
So M. Night Shyamalan has been brought into the writing team?

Man, I just realized that bringing him in to helm a major DC movie would be such a WB move it is frightening.

It also means that Arnold could've been the previous incarnation of Aquaman.. in a sort of crazy space/time continuum faux retcon kinda way. :lol

I'm sure this isn't lost on anyone.. but the character has some serious scope & depth for exploring a solid story - especially in today's world of climate change & mankind's general indifference to the planet.

I'm sure this isn't lost on anyone.. but the character has some serious scope & depth for exploring a solid story - especially in today's world of climate change & mankind's general indifference to the planet.

Which will play perfectly into Mamoa's deep, critically acclaimed acting skills. :exactly::goodpost:

What - she was getin' around?

I'm not up to speed on any of that, if so.

Just a fine looking woman, when in her prime.

Back