Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Phoebe Cates >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lisa Bonet

Poor vintij, can't catch a break. :lol

It's hard to believe that this was already 700 years ago now. Feels like yesterday.

:lol

Nah that's just one of those photorealistic paintings

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

:lol :lol

Don't know who made his, but it looks pretty.

Probably Jye's work, but lack of Nic Cage confuses me.

Nope, i'm done with Nic Cage.

image.jpg

New photo of Clark pissed at a dog. You can see the fear in the dog's body language. First a lady, then a turtle, and now an innocent dog. Clark's reign of terror continues.

New photo of Clark pissed at a dog. You can see the fear in the dog's body language. First a lady, then a turtle, and now an innocent dog. Clark's reign of terror continues.

Hey dog, some words of advice. You don't tug on Superman's cape. And you don't s--- on his shoes.

I love how when they get to the TDKT, they are no longer in a studio, and instead they are in a real environment. Also, I like the subtle changes of the clothes and instruments.

Oh I didn't know that it was old news. I knew about the his dog, because he always has it on set.

Back