Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I'm guessing it wouldn't...

fail-owned-action-comics-fail.jpg

:lol

It'll only hurt for a second....

Certainly not that decades later people would black out the text on the cover and leave the image open to the interpretation of a degrading society. :lol

That's really great, because I've just googled the real cover and it changes the whole thing! Everything is really a matter of perspective and this is one of the best examples I've ever seen! I may even work on it with my students!:)

That's really great, because I've just googled the real cover and it changes the whole thing! Everything is really a matter of perspective and this is one of the best examples I've ever seen! I may even work on it with my students!:)

:exactly:
I've helped my wife with similar lessons for her students, upto and including things like showing media coverage of a police shooting then seeing the real story from the dash cam or personal cam of the officer. It never fails to amaze me just how many people buy something wholesale at face value. Even moreso, those choosing to remain ignorant after being shown evidence to the contrary.

:exactly:
I've helped my wife with similar lessons for her students, upto and including things like showing media coverage of a police shooting then seeing the real story from the dash cam or personal cam of the officer. It never fails to amaze me just how many people buy something wholesale at face value. Even moreso, those choosing to remain ignorant after being shown evidence to the contrary.

I think you are probably talking about 80% of humanity there. :lol

:lol, didn't think it would take long before the h8ers would roll in. Jye, you didn't disappoint. :rotfl

So uhhhh why is the photographer the one in focus in that pic? What exactly is the point there?

Zack Snyder took the pic during audition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back