Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

pretty cool Jim Lee-ish photoshop courtesy of reddit:

FdOWN63.jpg

New JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Rumor; Brainiac To Be Main Villain

Skip to 30-minute mark. There you will find a hot Justice League scoop from El Mayimbe from Latino Revew. He says Batman v Superman screenwriter Chris Terrio, who is currently working on the Justice League movie, has the main villain being Brainiac. He'll be teased at the end of Batman v Superman. Apparently, when Superman activated the Kryptonian ship which led to General Zod heading to Earth, it also was picked up on by Brainiac.

At the 36-minute mark El Mayimbe reveals the lineup of the Suicide Squad for the live-action film that is currently being worked on. The rumor is, screenwriter Justin Marks has settled on these seven super-felons: Blockbuster (Mark Desmond), Multiplex (Danton Black), Jewelee, Mindboggler (Leah Wasserman), Captain Boomerang (George Harkness), Vixen (Mari Jiwe McCabe) and Deadshot (Floyd Lawton).
Read more at New JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie Rumor; Brainiac To Be Main Villain

Oh Deadshot in the SS roster, cool.

Anyone here worried that this movie will be bloated, with unique story arcs for both Batman and Superman and at least one villain?

The possibility exists, but with Goyer out, I feel optimistic.

Besides, comicbook movies should be able to handle multiple characters in one story, Guardians did it right, ASM2 didn't.

Last edited:

pretty cool Jim Lee-ish photoshop courtesy of reddit:

FdOWN63.jpg

That's a fantastic Photoshop. I hope Batman looks that cool in the movie. Those are two PF's I would buy. I remember having the DC Collectors statues and they were terrible, but I did sell at a profit.

Michael Keaton Would Play BATMAN Again ... For Tim Burton

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Michael Keaton ("Birdman") was asked if he would entire the idea of playing Batman again.said, “If it was Tim Burton directing? In a heartbeat. Tim, in the movies, really invented the whole dark-superhero thing. He started everything, and some of the guys who have done these movies since then don’t say that, and they’re wrong.”

The other day I mentioned how Tim Burton and Michael Keaton were originally planning to do a third Batman film together, but Warner Bros. didn't care for the dark tone of Batman Returns and had Burton replaced with Joel Schumacher. Not long after Keaton also walked away from the project and $15M paycheck. He was replaced by Val Kilmer ("Top Gun"). “I hadn’t been stupid about it," Keaton explained. "I always knew it was a big machine with a big studio and corporation behind it. But the simple answer was, it wasn’t any good. I was nice. I said to them, ‘This is a really interesting character with a dual personality.’ I tried to make them understand. But when somebody says to you, ‘Does it have to be so dark?... I thought, are we talking about the same character? So finally I just said no.”

Read more at Michael Keaton Would Play BATMAN Again ... For Tim Burton

Smart man that Keaton.

He might've left 15 freaking million on the table, but his dark Batman lives on forever untainted by the crap that followed.

He is right, turning down that money was actually smart, not dumb.

His understanding of the character couldn't be bought.

His Batman could easily play opposite TDK Joker.

Last edited:
Back