Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

I loved Batman Returns’ atmosphere and characters, but overall it suffered from one of the worst scripts I’ve ever seen. Due to nostalgic reasons, I still enjoy the movie, but it was a pretty ****** film.

I loved Batman Returns’ atmosphere and characters, but overall it suffered from one of the worst scripts I’ve ever seen. Due to nostalgic reasons, I still enjoy the movie, but it was a pretty ****** film.

Its a whole lot better than TDKR. :lol

love the 89 suit but never cared for Keaton as Batman. Of those 4 I liked Kilmer best.

Lol Bob Kane said the same thing. Makes sense for the man who pretended to create Batman his whole life would like Kilmer :p

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

If Stan Lee can get away with saying he created everything, Kane can claim Bats. :)

I wouldn't mind hearing Keaton in the new Lego Batman movie. Maybe as one of the villains or Alfred?

If Stan Lee can get away with saying he created everything, Kane can claim Bats. :)
The problem is most ppl KNOW that Stan's a ****ing liar. Most ppl don't even KNOW who Finger is
I wouldn't mind hearing Keaton in the new Lego Batman movie. Maybe as one of the villains or Alfred?
**** man the first one was awesome. Or he could be Batman's dad ;)

Thank You. :lol
No problem man. A friend of mine thought up some other stuff that helped me out too but it was all me though, mostly. He doesn't like the limelight either

... ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 155

Your face is evil.

Stan da man Lee is the **** yo! :lol

While I don't agree with Evilface about Keaton Batman (I think he's the best), he's right about Bob Kane.

People love to rip Kane, but without him, there still wouldn't be Batman. He's not the only "creator" to essentially to take credit for all the work, and he certainly won't be the last. Yeah, he did Bill Finger wrong and it was a ****** thing to do, but he did eventually give credit where credit was due and felt guilt. Even though it happened after his death, Finger has received the recognition he's deserved as being the creator along side Kane. It was a collaboration and everyone knows it. Plus, those two are looooong gone. I'm surprised someone else hasn't popped up to ride off their coat tails like Jerry Robinson had done. :lol

Stan the man gots not shame.

I wonder would people accept a Batman who kills again. (Keaton's Batman) And a Batman universe where Joker is dead.

Back