Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

The Sopranos is the greatest show of all time!!!!

I've been itching to talk about it, somewhere, but there's no designated thread, and I didn't know if I should post in the "Sopranos vs. Breaking Bad" thread or the "Skipper" custom thread.:lol

I've been itching to talk about it, somewhere, but there's no designated thread, and I didn't know if I should post in the "Sopranos vs. Breaking Bad" thread or the "Skipper" custom thread.:lol

Do it!

Its been way too long since I’ve discussed anything Sopranos related.

Breaking Bad can’t hold a candle to The Sopranos in any category, The Sopranos isn’t just entertaining, it’s a brilliant show that tackles a lot of themes and plays with philosophy quite a bit. Also every character on The Sopranos could lead their own spinoff show. Easily the best written show of all time in my opinion with some of the most memorable characters in television history.

I never realized how funny it was until I started watching it. All the stuff with Livia is darkly comedic gold that almost seems like something the Coen brothers would come up with; Paulie Walnuts is hilarious. I think "Pine Barrens" may be the funniest episode of a primarily dramatic series I've ever seen.:lol

Yea that episode was great, I everything that comes out of his mouth is gold, I love the ambitious ending to that episode.

Bixby's Banner is tuff to beat.
:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

Ang Lee Hulk proved to Marvel serious Hulk no more. :lol
Ang Lee's film had some great ideas - visually, as well as stylistically. Jennifer Connelly put it up a notch for me too. :)

It can't be helped if that box head Eric Bana couldn't carry the role well enough, & then in turn his box head looking HULK had to follow suit. :lol

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

Ang Lee's film had some great ideas - visually, as well as stylistically. Jennifer Connelly put it up a notch for me too. :)

It can't be helped if that box head Eric Bana couldn't carry the role well enough, & then in turn his box head looking HULK had to follow suit. :lol

Jennifer Connelly can put many things up a notch.:lol

Jennifer Connelly can put many things up a notch.:lol

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

I'm a BIG fan of hers. :love

Back