Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (March 24th, 2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

There was actual serious discussion about this movie over the last two or three pages. I was getting a little worried. Glad to see we got this b---- back on track. :)

Wow, Hopeman's arrival on Earth is just the gift that keeps on giving for countless doomed human beings.
:lol :lol :lol

Like poo on your shoe, or a fly in your soup - they're never the same afterward. :lol

Kal-El would have been better off not being naturally born at all. He should fly backwards and reverse time and tie his mom's umbilical cord around his neck.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Yeah, sounds like there is some truth to this. I knew they were going to do something with Zod's body/armor. I bet Luthor will wear a modified version of it in the movie.

2021907-lexluthor12.jpg
That'd be very cool!

Wonder which superhero movies I'll be watching for my 40th birthday in 2022. Actually I don't wonder that because it's a depressing thought. :lol
Hey man - 40 is the new 30, didn't you know!? :huh :lol

Wonder which superhero movies I'll be watching for my 40th birthday in 2022. Actually I don't wonder that because it's a depressing thought. :lol

Ha, want to know what superhero movies I watched in my 40th year? TWS, TASM2, DOFP, and GOTG. :D

You're 32? You had a better movie year than me at that age. When I was 32 all I had in theaters were the sucky Superman Returns and X-Men 3. :lol

I love that JL is coming out in November. It's like WB is saying, "yeah, it's Justice League; people will see it." :lol

I think its a good move, if Marvel and DC are both hellbent on making 3 flicks a year eventually, I need some spacing. :lol
Although I thought it was kind of cool having the non stop onslaught of superhero flicks this summer, its going to get tedious if Marvel/DC/Sony/Fox all try to fight for the same weekends. :google

Back