Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for it in September and to greaten our chances it'd be cool to setup a buddy system. For instance, If I see it, I PM you and Sick Boy and if you guys see it vice-versa. That way we all get a chance to get one.

If I'm gonna have Berties I gotta have their faceless commander! :D

Definitely man!! We gotta keep a watch on the blog and the store!

Wow. Just noticed Brambles will be in editions of 200! Not that hard to get but you probably won't have more than 2 days I would think.

Yeah, as big a deal as he is gonna be, these will go quick like. There have been multiple releases of the Berties, but they have beent he same except for the 2 EXs. There will be multiple Brambles, but all of them different paint schemes and stuff.

Are all these guys going to preorder with a short release window? If so, I may have to cancel other lines just to be ready for these when they go up.

Yeah, they kinda build them as you pay. So if you don't pay right away, they make cancel your order, like they did for my Mort. I didn't know they did that. Kinda sucks, but it makes sure you get one I guess.

Oh and since I just now hauled my Desert Rat Bertie I have some pics to show.

Went a bit all out though with my camera's setting so I ended up with 45 pictures.

DSC00684.jpg

DSC00685.jpg

DSC00686.jpg

DSC00687.jpg

DSC00688.jpg

DSC00689.jpg

DSC00690.jpg

DSC00691.jpg

DSC00692.jpg

DSC00694.jpg

Good news aobut Nom... that actually makes more more interested in Mort knowing I can have at least one of each figure.

Back