Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I will just look for cheap SS zombies or something and then redress them with normal clothing.

They did not wear any kind of special clothing, just pants and sweaters. The soldiers were also very basic, with just an old rifle, helmet and some pouches.

I really like the Solider's Story CIA Operative. Find him at monkeydepot.com for cheap. I like him for his cool black-ops clothing and the Skull mask he has! Looks killer. He would be the only regular modern soldier I would have in my Bertie group.

I really like the Solider's Story CIA Operative. Find him at monkeydepot.com for cheap. I like him for his cool black-ops clothing and the Skull mask he has! Looks killer. He would be the only regular modern soldier I would have in my Bertie group.

I bought 3 of them for this. It is one sweeeet figure! Monkey depot has him for 129.00 I got mine for 90.00 apiece shipped.

How about a shot with another 1/6 figure?

Say cheese!!

DSC00764.jpg

I ordered ZvR and ZvRzA from Amazon. The original tracking number said it was supposed to come today, but now it's not supposed to come until Monday. :banghead

Back