Bertie 12" Robots $299 each

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics. Post some more already!!

Ask and you shall recieve. ;) :D

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

DSC00752.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSC00760.jpg

I am about done now...

...At least till I have Les Mort 13 to display with him and eventually Dirty Deeds (which I just ordered through SS sigh) and a soldier or 2 and also some Zombies....

:rotfl I don't think Bramble will be less than 500. They'll want to make some money on him.

yea should be 200 per variant. How many variants who knows. I definitely want in on this Merc Edition. Im sure some super badass stealth one or something will come out after and I will be too broke to buy it. But it is also possible that some school bus yellow thing will come out after and it wont fit my collection.

So must buy!

...back to resfreshing bambaland....

Cool pictures and all but I don't think we need so many of the same pose.

yea a fantastic effort from Spawnfan, and while I dont mind seeing tons of pictures, but by selecting the only best shot per pose/angle, you save yourself a lot of hassle when making your posts! and it presents much better! :)

Talked with Steve Fordes from Gohero.com (1/6 Buck Rigers) and he said the Dirty Deeds Bertie is one of the best made figures he's ever seen. Anyone have in hand pics?

Damn man seeing that pic makes my missing the first Nome de Plume even worse!

I have Dirty Deeds and the SDCC exclusive coming, gonna go without the bloody variant for now. And off course ordered Les Mort 13 when he was available, so my collection of WWR is pretty up to date. :D

My plan is for a zombie battle with modern soldiers and Berties. I bought a couple SEAL Mutt Jeeps for it. Plenty of super detailed modern guys. Need the Berties and some more zombies.

Zombies were in my back when I took the picture ^^ (all dead out at this time except that damn 805 ex. !).

My plan is for a zombie battle with modern soldiers and Berties. I bought a couple SEAL Mutt Jeeps for it. Plenty of super detailed modern guys. Need the Berties and some more zombies.

Yeah need some soldiers as well, although I will be going with the WWII look they have in the books.

Can't wait to see everyone's pictures though of Bertie's teamups! :monkey5

Back